The "new" Dr. Mario title should....

I really liked Dr. Mario Miracle Cure with the normal mode and the Dr. Luigi alteration to the pills falling down in "structures."  I also like the introduction of power ups if you wanted to use them.  I wonder if there is some spin Peach or Bowser could put into additional modes for the game?

Thoughts that had crossed my mind are....

Adding a 4th color (green?)  to the mix for the viruses.

Maybe a white or black pill that is neutral to whatever it gets attached to so it would work for any color.

Maybe in a Dr. Bowser mode, he put in his own mutant strain of green viruses and they have to be cleared twice to actually get eliminated?

What if Dr. Mario could be 3D somehow, so you can spin the playing field as pills fall down? 

I honestly didn't like changes like Dr. Luigi, not only because no Mario, but because it was trying to change Dr. Mario on a fundamental level.  It's like if you played Puyo Pop and the puyos didn't fall to the bottom if half of one was left hanging. 

I want to see more music, more characters, more modes, more challenges, and some 3D modes.  Games like Dr. Mario 64 and Dr. Mario Rx were huge steps in the right direction.  Dr. Mario is an excellent series and I definitely want to see more titles, as well as more Yoshi Cookie, Wrecking Crew, and Yoshi games as well.

13 hours ago, The Ultimate Mario Fan said:

What if Dr. Mario could be 3D somehow, so you can spin the playing field as pills fall down? 

I honestly didn't like changes like Dr. Luigi, not only because no Mario, but because it was trying to change Dr. Mario on a fundamental level.  It's like if you played Puyo Pop and the puyos didn't fall to the bottom if half of one was left hanging. 

I want to see more music, more characters, more modes, more challenges, and some 3D modes.  Games like Dr. Mario 64 and Dr. Mario Rx were huge steps in the right direction.  Dr. Mario is an excellent series and I definitely want to see more titles, as well as more Yoshi Cookie, Wrecking Crew, and Yoshi games as well.

I liked the "3D" bottle idea.

All Dr. Mario 64 really added was 4p mode and story mode.