WHO needs to appear as a racer in the next Mario Kart game?

Colored Koopas!

--if we can get multicolored Shy Guys and Yoshis....

--Canon wise, Yellow, Blue, Red, Gold, Gray (not Dry Bones), and that flashing one from SMW could be the choices.

--Not objecting to Para-Koopas.

"The Brothers":

--Sumo / SMW

--Hammer / SMB, SMB3, ect....

--Fire?

--Chef (SMO)?

Wart

Magikoopa

--FWIW, he should have been in.

Chargin' Chuck 

--Prefer football look but the other looks from SMW wouldn't be out of bounds.

Rocky Wrench

--Heck, he's got a wrench, he can work on his own vehicle.

Poochy?

--Not sure how serious I am!

Pac Man

--Only because he was in those arcade MK games.

Snifits?

--I mean if we can get Shyguys....

Mouser?

If we play the Power Up game like they did in MK8....

Cosmic Mario

--I think the Switch's graphics could make his color change paint look work properly.

Cat Bowser

--It would be so over the top.....

Dr. Mario?

Captain Toad/Toadette?

--NOT a replacement for regular Toad / Toadette

Mr. L.?

--Luigi's darker side would be funny IMO.

Bronze Bowser

--think the statues of him in the Bowser Kingdom from SMO

Hammer Bro Suit Mario / SMB3

Pauline is at the top of my list for new racers after her SMO appearance, and I would be shocked if she isn't in the roster. Below her, I would remove Cat Peach, Pink Gold Peach, Tanooki Mario and Metal Mario from the roster selection (not the game) and put in the Broodals: Topper, Harriet, Spewart and Rango. As far as a non-Mario character addition, I think Olimar would be perfect and the Pikmin series can bring in a couple of gorgeous track ideas with the S.S. Dolphin and Red Bulborb as kart inspirations. Pikmin tracks could use Sparklium from Hey! Pikmin as their coin substitute.

Edited by IU
On 3/20/2018 at 7:33 PM, Kezay said:

I like the idea of Wart appearing as a character.  I wouldn't mind some reps from the Mario and Luigi games like Fawful for instance.

I think in Wart's case though, he needs some kind of precedence to appear in a Mario game.  What Wart needs is a game like what DDR: Mario Mix did for Waluigi.  He needs to be in a title that isn't a mainline Mario title, but isn't a complete spin-off either.  Something with a plot, otherwise his appearance wouldn't make any sense. 

I want to see less (read: none) non-Mario characters.  Dr. Mario would be fine, despite his recent Smash Bros. reputation.  I also want to see Paper Mario, Magikoopa, Piantas, Nokis, Reznor, Chargin' Chuck, the rest of the babies, Toadster, Tiny Kong, Prince Peasley, Wanda, and Monty Mole, off the top of my head.

But of all of those, Wanda.  She deserves a comeback more than all of them. 

Wanda.jpg.342a13a244d83f5e33588a5d1a8d10c8.jpg

Edited by The Ultimate Mario Fan
4 hours ago, The Ultimate Mario Fan said:

I think in Wart's case though, he needs some kind of precedence to appear in a Mario game.  What Wart needs is a game like what DDR: Mario Mix did for Waluigi.  He needs to be in a title that isn't a mainline Mario title, but isn't a complete spin-off either.  Something with a plot, otherwise his appearance wouldn't make any sense. 

I want to see less (read: none) non-Mario characters.  Dr. Mario would be fine, despite his recent Smash Bros. reputation.  I also want to see Paper Mario, Magikoopa, Piantas, Nokis, Reznor, Chargin' Chuck, the rest of the babies, Toadster, Tiny Kong, Prince Peasley, Wanda, and Monty Mole, off the top of my head.

But of all of those, Wanda.  She deserves a comeback more than all of them.

I never played DDR Mario Mix, but it did really give Waluigi some kind of spotlight?  I honestly have no idea, I just figure they keep throwing him in games because he happens to be there and maybe they'll do something more with him one day, lol.  Having Wart in would just be a nice callback if nothing else though I get your reasoning for what could determine how characters are chosen.