Thoughts on the 8Bitdo SNES30 controller?

Has anyone tried this controller, and if so, how does it compare to an original SNES controller, or even the SNES Classic Edition controller? specifically the feel of the D-pad above all else, been considering getting one and I'd hate to go off Amazon reviews and YT videos that most probably got for free for ''reviewing'' purposes.

41L2zOaVA-L.jpg

Yes actually I have two for my SNES Classic. I think it's great. I admit I'm not really an expert on comparing how D-pads/buttons compare between controllers—I know some people can be very particular about them—but the controller feels totally natural to me and is way more convenient than using a corded controller. Good charge length too.

2 hours ago, Marxforever said:

Honestly, I don't see any reason why you couldn't just take one apart, take the board, and replace the shell, pads and buttons with a standard SNES controller.

Then it would look and feel 100% authentic, no?

This is extremely easy with a SNES controller, too. Though I recommend a super famicom controller for Y and X buttons that aren't stupid

I might end up getting some kind of wireless controller for the SNES Classic and could very well be this one cause how I set the controller down now, my cat will sometimes try to rub against it or just one of his moods he bumps the cord and it falls down so a wireless controller would cease that issue.