Rumor: NX info coming October 21

5 hours ago, Fuzzer1 said:

Just saw an International Business Times article which said according to Japanese sources we may get info on October 21, the 5th anniversary of the very first Nintendo Direct.

Take it with a grain of salt indeed.

I saw it on my homepage about 20 minutes ago with a clickbaity title. Nintendo NX Reportedly Launching On Oct. 21

I forgot where I heard this, might of been another podcast about when the NX reveal announcement will take place but I recall that someone guessing that it makes sense for the shareholder to be the first to know what's going on with the NX, later this month. From there it is anyones guess if we'll shortly hear when the NX reveal will be.

As most said, I believe when I see it. I'm tired of the waiting so whenever this this suppose to happen I'll be there can't gurantee the hype, (tho it is mentioned a lot why be hyped for something we know nothing about?) I guess I was hyped on the belief in change Nintendo taking their first step relevancy as whole in the gaming community but all this wait as dull me and whatever it is, I don't care at the moment. I'll be there but I can't say how I feel after what we me learn about NX.

14 hours ago, Fuzzer1 said:

October 21, the 5th anniversary of the very first Nintendo Direct.

This is a company that is literally incapable of remembering anniversaries that aren't attached to Mario, Zelda, or Kirby. A company that has spent the better parts of years forgetting that Nintendo Directs exist.

Do you really think that they'd consider a date for this particular reason?

29 minutes ago, Sora said:

This is a company that is literally incapable of remembering anniversaries that aren't attached to Mario, Zelda, or Kirby. A company that has spent the better parts of years forgetting that Nintendo Directs exist.

Do you really think that they'd consider a date for this particular reason?

FY Q2 2016 shareholders meeting?

9 hours ago, The Krazy One said:

I saw it on my homepage about 20 minutes ago with a clickbaity title. Nintendo NX Reportedly Launching On Oct. 21

7 hours ago, Fuzzer1 said:

Key word there being "reportedly."

Very clickbait indeed.

I just saw that they changed the title to Nintendo NX May Release on Oct. 21 :P

This is like the crazies who try to predict the end of the world, and when it doesn't happen they just move on and predict another date that also doesn't happen.

At this point I'm going to say if there is a rumor about the NX being revealed on X date, it's definitely not going to be that date.

36 minutes ago, Cryptic said:

This is like the crazies who try to predict the end of the world, and when it doesn't happen they just move on and predict another date that also doesn't happen.

At this point I'm going to say if there is a rumor about the NX being revealed on X date, it's definitely not going to be that date.

The Mayan Calendar Apocalypse of December 21, 2012 never happened.

Oh, well let's move on to another arbitrary date.