Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon - New trailer (starter evos), Special Demo Version releases October 18

I didn't want to believe the rumors about what showed up towards the end cause it just sounded too out there, but man... cannot wait for this demo. BTW, still going with Popplio as I've always gone water starter, but I'm not the biggest fan of that second evo. Just... I dunno.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, EH_STEVE said:

Still wanna see the final forms, but probably going grass this gen (though 95% of time I go fire)

Mainly wanna see them because I thought there was something alluding to there being different forms based on version

At this point, there is pretty much zero doubt that these three are real. I'm not necessarily going to say you need to give up hope for alternates, but since it hasn't happened before, I wouldn't press your luck and assume it's the case.

Either way, between that, Megas returning, and Ash-Greninja, I can guess a few sites that are probably in apocalypse mode right now. I can't decide whether I should savor their meltdowns or avoid them for my own sanity.

Edited by Sora

Awesome news about a demo, kind of expected it though w/ just over a month to release(demo releases at the 30 days remaining point). This will make it hard to keep Gen VII a secret from my older nephew, my oldest niece and her brother already know about it cause she loves scouring the internet and showing her brother stuff about video games(my two nephews will likely be getting Sun and my niece will get Moon like myself) and my niece will be picking the fire starter like I am planning to do. Really hope the final evo for Litten is not what was leaked but I don't care anyway cause first cat starter makes me happy.

32 minutes ago, Weaver said:

All hope is not lost if you don't like the leaked final evos. If them being related to Rockruff is true, we'all likely have 2 variations of their final evo.

Sure hope that's the case. For the first time in any generation, I dislike all three final evolutions, and I'm considering tossing 'em into a box early on.

Hopefully we'll know before release.

10 minutes ago, Yellow said:

I just knew it! I knew they were going to do some sort of Pokemon Ranch type thing.

Also those evolutions don't look bad. I don't think I have a bad thing to say about them

Yea it kind of reminded me of what they do in Digimon. It looks really neat.

I may be the only one here, but I almost don't want to play the demo because I feel it may spoil that 'brand new adventure' feeling that I am looking forward to come Nov 19. As tempting as Ash-Greninja is, I will likely hold off on playing the demo until later for the sake of having as fresh of an experience as possible. Call me crazy.