Nintendo Direct 03.08.2018 - 2:00PM PT - 5:00PM ET

1 minute ago, DLurkster said:

Yeah, that sounds like something Sakurai would do. You only have to look to Robin Final Smash.

Yes, I can see it now.

I think my BIG WISH for Champion representation (other than having all 4 obv) would be to have them Pokemon Trainer style where you can cycle through all 4, making it a ridiculous OP character (in terms of versatility)

9 minutes ago, EH_STEVE said:

I think my BIG WISH for Champion representation (other than having all 4 obv) would be to have them Pokemon Trainer style where you can cycle through all 4, making it a ridiculous OP character (in terms of versatility)

Yeah, that is a bit OP. Not say Pokémon trainer was and even if you added the stamina to them, not only will that not make things less OP would it make sense? All their powers,;work on how you fight, live, defend and get around Hyrule so that would be insta broken. It will be more like assist FS, so probably more suited for Assist trophies actually.

Im not expecting anything. Imo, a Nintendo Direct at any given point in time is good news regardless of how great or how bad it is because any news is better than no news. So even if it is a "bad" Direct, we still win as a fanbase.

Edited by Surge135
10 minutes ago, Surge135 said:

Im not expecting anything. Imo, a Nintendo Direct at any given point in time is good news regardless of how great or how bad it is because any news is better than no news. So even if it is a "bad" Direct, we still win as a fanbase.

Agreed.

Ohey it's starting

Oh look, a new WarioWare game... looking forward to that when it comes out

Hopefully a new Switch game is in the works in the way future

Also Bowsers Inside Story + Bowser Jr..... that makes two of the 3 DS games ported

Though the seem to have skipped Partners In Time for some reason....

And yay, Rick,Kine and Coo! Love to see them back

Octopath Travelers finally coming out in July 13th

That's pretty sweet - though i don't think i played the other part of the Demo though

Also that Luigis Mansion port looks pretty nice

The new Mario Tennis is definately looking 100x better than the Wii U game - also comes out a few days before my birthday, too which is quite nice

Nice to see Captain Toad coming over to the Switch - some Odyssey courses look pretty nice