Kirby Star Allies

Beat the main story.  It's short and I didn't feel the game really started to open up and become more interesting until much later into the game, which is kind of a bummer.  The hidden shit in levels didn't really feel like hidden shit, but at least it wasn't obtuse like KDL3 or randomized "hope i got the right ability combination" like Crystal Shards.  Final boss was on some Gurran Lagann shit, though.

I can see the game opening up now that I have Guest Star mode unlocked.  But yeah, it's fun and cute and inoffensive which is what I expected from a Kirby game.

On 4/4/2018 at 9:39 PM, luca said:

Beat the main story.  It's short and I didn't feel the game really started to open up and become more interesting until much later into the game, which is kind of a bummer.  The hidden shit in levels didn't really feel like hidden shit, but at least it wasn't obtuse like KDL3 or randomized "hope i got the right ability combination" like Crystal Shards.  Final boss was on some Gurran Lagann shit, though.

I can see the game opening up now that I have Guest Star mode unlocked.  But yeah, it's fun and cute and inoffensive which is what I expected from a Kirby game.

I'm on the 4th world and I feel like this is where the game gets really good. I really do appreciate the difficulty to unlock things in DL3 after going through this game. The buttons are practically given to you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://gonintendo.com/stories/307722-kirby-star-allies-sees-strongest-debut-month-of-sales-in-the-u-s

Great news for Kirby. 90 percent better sales than Nightmare in Dreamland had, which was the previous record holder for strongest debut month for Kirby. I think more people will get this game as well when the price drops. 

I deff got my money's worth with this game (Best Buy gamer's club) even though it was short. 

Edited by Eliwoodman12