Fang and Bone – N4A Chat Thread, March 2018

Reilly

58 minutes ago, EH_STEVE said:

Hey is there some sort of streaming-service search engine? So like say I want to watch Movie X, I can type it in and see who has it streaming (Netflix, Hulu, Crave, etc).

If not, there should be.

Generally, if you Google search the movie you want and 'stream', the first results will give you all the legal options.

2 hours ago, KefkaFFVI said:

I kind of want Celica if any FE character in smash for switch. She can be a spellsword like Robin, except rather than spells 'breaking' they deal damage of used.

Plus, I really like Celica's design in Echoes.

Do you really want Celica to be Pichu?

1 hour ago, Chrom said:

I never knew it could snow and thunder at the same time.

Yes.  Thundersnow is a real thing.  And this is not the first time I've experienced it in NY.

2 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

Do you really want Celica to be Pichu?

Confession time: I actually didn't mind Pichu's gimmick. As a casual af smash player, Pichu's damage dealing never seemed to bother me. But I was also like ten, so take that as you will.  

But I'm also the person who'd take silly/pointless gimmicks that double as homage over competitive viability any day. 

Congrats!

My best friend got married last month and he forgot to bring his license to the ceremony, so it wasn't made official until that night when the dude of honor got a chance to grab it and bring it to the bar we were at.  Not sure what things are like in Canada, but if you need to provide the license yourself, don't forget it.

5 minutes ago, Reilly said:

Congrats!

My best friend got married last month and he forgot to bring his license to the ceremony, so it wasn't made official until that night when the dude of honor got a chance to grab it and bring it to the bar we were at.  Not sure what things are like in Canada, but if you need to provide the license yourself, don't forget it.

It's the same. 

We're just doing a small courthouse wedding for now, so there will be no forgetting!