Fang and Bone – N4A Chat Thread, March 2018

Reilly

Last night my friend and I were going to drive to the bay area to visit some friends who recently moved in together for the first time. They both work in SF. They give us their street address line, and that's it. We drive all the way to SF, and lo and behold THEY LIVE IN OAKLAND. That important detail was not included in the address they gave.

Then my phone died and we got lost and ultimately found our way back to the freeway home but that was a 3ish hour journey back. What was going to be a trip to the bay to go on a hike today ended up being a like 5 hour journey to a jack in the box in San Francisco, and lemme tell ya it was not worth it lmao.

1 hour ago, fuzz said:

Last night my friend and I were going to drive to the bay area to visit some friends who recently moved in together for the first time. They both work in SF. They give us their street address line, and that's it. We drive all the way to SF, and lo and behold THEY LIVE IN OAKLAND. That important detail was not included in the address they gave.

Then my phone died and we got lost and ultimately found our way back to the freeway home but that was a 3ish hour journey back. What was going to be a trip to the bay to go on a hike today ended up being a like 5 hour journey to a jack in the box in San Francisco, and lemme tell ya it was not worth it lmao.

That's rough; you could have at least gone to Super Duper for a burger if you were in SF. For real though how does someone forget to mention what city they live in.

But I can totally see if someone asked me in a FB chat I'd give my address without a city and like some months earlier I said I was in San Francisco because they weren't from around here.

In other news, I'm gonna rewatch The Incredibles later tonight cause it's one of my favs, and it got me thinking what are y'all's favorite Dinsey and/or Pixar movie(s)?

• Chrom locked this topic
  • Chrom unpinned this topic