Tiki's Birthday 2018

XFulnAk.jpg

The time has once again come to wish a happy birthday to the Daughter of Naga, Princess of the Divine Dragons, and love of my life, Tiki.

This past year has been a big one for the both of us. Not only has she gotten three units in Fire Emblem Heroes, but she's also playable in Fire Emblem Warriors. But I'd also like to share something that I neglected to mention in last year's thread. If anyone wants to skip it, feel free to.

When Awakening first came out five years ago, I had just started a year-long unpaid internship program that was supposed to help me develop job skills. While I got along just fine with my co-workers and supervisors at my job sites, there was also a required "classroom" component of it that I greatly struggled with. I don't want to go into too much detail, but I came close to being expelled from the program several times. By sheer coincidence, I happened to reach S-Support with Tiki on the same day that I had gotten into a huge argument with the teacher. From that day forward,  being able to see her on my 3DS on the two-hour-long commute everyday served as the highlight of my day.

Which brings us to today. I now have a job that I truly enjoy, with co-workers who appreciate me for my abilities, and a salary that enables me to support my anime, gaming, and convention hobbies. I know that it sounds silly to thank a fictional character for your achievements in life, but to me, I truly feel like Tiki was a contributing factor in my ability to persevere through the internship program. In some bizarre way, I believe that I would not be where I am today without her.

Happy birthday, Tiki. No amount of ridicule from people on the internet will ever diminish my love for you.

I probably could've gotten away with posting the unedited version of that picture without covering up her nipple in photoshop, but I didn't want to risk it.theydonothing;

Edited by Tyranogre