Pokemon event distribution for 2018

This month codes for Dialga and Palkia were available at Gamestop via codes, March will be Regigigaas and Heatran from Pokémon Newsletter. The pokémon you obtain depends on the version you use the code on(I believe Regigigas is Sun and US, while Heatran is Moon and UM) so if you want a code make sure you are still signed up to receive e-mails from pokémon.com.

Luckily I am still signed up since I did receive an email on the 5th this month but I wanted to sync my US version to my account so I had to reset my password. Really wish I had gotten it before the cut off date for the free Master Ball from Game Sync. Supposedly, you'll only get one code per account you have since codes from Gamestop were usable one time on a single game(I luckily got two codes, one for each of my Sun and Moon from a gamefaqs user that posted 40 revealed codes).

54 minutes ago, Dancing Mog said:

Luckily I am still signed up since I did receive an email on the 5th this month but I wanted to sync my US version to my account so I had to reset my password. Really wish I had gotten it before the cut off date for the free Master Ball from Game Sync. Supposedly, you'll only get one code per account you have since codes from Gamestop were usable one time on a single game(I luckily got two codes, one for each of my Sun and Moon from a gamefaqs user that posted 40 revealed codes).

Same here. Missed out on the Master Ball too.

8 hours ago, Dancing Mog said:

I had an extra Marshadow code I was going to give to one of my nephews or niece but I decided to use it and I can just trade it to them for dex info if they want that. Thanks for that reminder of the code cause I completely forgot I still had one unused.

That's a good idea.  You're welcome! :) 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Dancing Mog said:

Those in Canada are lucky since they are getting codes in the Pokémon newsletter. Wonder if I can get multiple codes at my Target next week. There is an event starting or about to start in Korea of a Pikachu knowing Surf and Fly.

Word. It would come in handy for people who don't have a Target in their area or live too far away from one.