Heads up on Bayonetta 1 non-working codes and calling Nintendo

Didn't see another thread about this but it might have been talked about in another Bayonetta thread, not sure.  I am not sure if anyone has learned about this through the media or not but the Bayonetta 1 codes are not working for many people.  If you just so happen to get a code that isn't working you can call Nintendo at 1800-255-3700 and they will help you.  I was only on hold for 15 minutes, can't promise the same for anyone else but hold times yesterday were over 3 hours long.  So if you bought the game, I would highly suggest you download the first title just to make sure you can download it.  All they need when you call them is your serial number for the switch handy and the game code printed inside the game case.  

1 hour ago, Irondog666 said:

I have never had any issues in all the years I have owned Nintendo systems with Nintendo's customer service.  It's unparalleled in the gaming industry and I feel it is far better than other companies.  If only the cable companies could take note.

That's me as well for the most part. Ran into one bad seed once. They were being rude and I reported them. Other than that it's been all good.