Ice Dragon Temple - N4A Chat Thread, Feb. 2018

Tyranogre

7 minutes ago, Sir Grim Locksmith VIII said:

Oof, best of luck with that mate. 

After I had my eye-checkup the guy gave me these shades to help me not die immediately in the sunlight. Problem was that they were those cheap glasses made from the same papery material as those old-fashioned red-blue 3-D glasses. The glasses were too small and always chafed against my skin.

Shit was fucked mate.

It was already dark when I left so I didn’t need to worry about my retinas getting nuked. Not being able to read anything was the annoying part. 

The town my university is in is supposed to get 1-3 inches of snow tomorrow with freezing rain after. Knowing this place they won't close for that.

The town I live in is supposed to get 7 inches of snow and ice on top of that. Fuuuuuuuuck.

4 minutes ago, fuzz said:

Got to watch the spacex falcon heavy launch during class today, man was it so inspiring. It was especially fun in a room with a bunch of other engineering nerds lmao

I was in a class with a no-laptop policy when that happened. I was so mad.

I watched the recording afterwards and man, that landing sequence was unbelievable.

5 minutes ago, ace said:

I was in a class with a no-laptop policy when that happened. I was so mad.

I watched the recording afterwards and man, that landing sequence was unbelievable.

That was so fuckin slick, they landed at almost exactly the same time and just so perfectly, man that was so impressive. It's a shame that the feed cut on the drone ship, but it looks like articles are saying that the middle core didn't end up landing on it so that's a bit of a bummer. 

Also loved the hitchhiker's guide 'DON'T PANIC' in the dash of the roadster, that was a nice touch haha