Ice Dragon Temple - N4A Chat Thread, Feb. 2018

Tyranogre

1 hour ago, Chrom said:

Uh, that's weird. I wonder if @Kodiack is seeing this too? Wonder if it's just this thread/page or it's happening elsewhere.

Yeah, I see it too. That's weird. Only seems to affect a portion of that page, as if some HTML tag wasn't closed or something. Will have to investigate further when I'm home this evening.

13 minutes ago, Sir Grim Locksmith VIII said:

Fuck I am tired of these motherfucking politicians blaming these motherfucking video games for being the leading cause of violence in America

I am too, Grim. They've been using that excuse for years.

11 minutes ago, Sir Grim Locksmith VIII said:

Aye, they just used it during the recent Florida shooting.

Like, what the hell man? 

Yea. They've done it for a lot of school shootings. Just the usual song and dance for the NRA and what not. Along with blaming the mentally ill. Instead of getting to the point of actually having regulation.

Exactly. Other countries have handled things well. But I swear the US... has done exactly the opposite for years now and it hasn't helped a damn bit.

Just read this article via the New Yorker (thanks to someone on Tumblr for linking to it), it's a good read: https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/three-days-in-parkland-florida

It brings up a lot of the excuses that the NRA uses. And bless the teens for calling them to task.

Edited by Doc Brown