Ice Dragon Temple - N4A Chat Thread, Feb. 2018

Tyranogre

• Chrom pinned this topic

The last time we had a Zelda, Mario, Metroid, or Kirby chat thread was...uhh...

Guys, help me out here. I feel like I'm drawing a blank. These are pretty big Nintendo franchises, so I feel they would've been referenced in our chat thread names by the time we've reached our third FE reference, right?

...Right?!

7 hours ago, Reilly said:

The last time we had a Zelda, Mario, Metroid, or Kirby chat thread was...uhh...

Guys, help me out here. I feel like I'm drawing a blank. These are pretty big Nintendo franchises, so I feel they would've been referenced in our chat thread names by the time we've reached our third FE reference, right?

...Right?!

haha good one. it'll be nothing but FE titles

Ya know, i have a backlog of webcomics i haven't read or haven't continued reading in some time... Should really get around to that

Also should update my myanimelist - im pretty sure a lot came out last year that i haven't gotten around to adding

Not sure what exactly, though - also still haven't gotten anything knocked off for awhile...should get around to that too

Oh, Looks like Typoman is jumping to the Nintendo Switch as well... that's pretty sweet

Thought that game was pretty interesting from the Demo i played when the Demo was available on the Wii U awhile back

Never got around to buying it, though... looking forward to picking it up

Also it's been bloody freezing and windy today.... i don't like that one bit - thankfully i've been inside the majority of the day

Edited by Shadow118