Ice Dragon Temple - N4A Chat Thread, Feb. 2018

Tyranogre

Writing reports with no glasses has been an interesting experience. I have my 40-inch TV on my desk right in my face so I can actually read what I'm typing without too much eye strain. It seems to be working? I just hope my new glasses are in tomorrow morning so I don't have to make my 100+ mile commute tomorrow with poor vision.

2 hours ago, Zora said:

tumblr_o5i0jd6bQA1sy3b1jo1_500.gif

hiya

this place looks different. when did we have all the new likes? why is the log-in on the left now? 

So what's new with everyone?

Zora! Good to see ya!

I had a matlab question a few days ago for you but I ended up figuring it out, haha.

How have you been?

56 minutes ago, ace said:

I still think the notifications on the left side are awful.

They're on the right on the light theme, but it burns my eyes.

2 minutes ago, fuzz said:

Zora! Good to see ya!

I had a matlab question a few days ago for you but I ended up figuring it out, haha.

How have you been?

I've been doing well. Things have slowed down since I finish my main classes last spring--need to do thesis (read: get my damn experiment to work) and I'm out of graduate school. It also helps that my lab is paying me now, so I'm no longer having to juggle two jobs. 

So, I got a shiny PS4 last summer and basically been playing five years worth of games since. Currently going through Ys VIII. Which y'all should get. It's amazing. 

Once I get through with my summer job and know that I can afford my tuition for next semester (which is currently up in the air ... ), I think I'm going to buy a PS4. There's so many exclusives I've been dying to play that I just can't on PC. But also, my backlog is already so huge I don't want to add another console to the mix.