Games you remember playing but can't remember the title of

Hey y'all, every game forum seems to have one of these so I decided to create one here. 

I'll start with mine.   I saw it when I was a young kid at a friend's house.  I believe it was on the Sega Genesis but it may have been Master System or another console.  I remember the game was a platformer and had very cartoony graphics.  You play as kids in a haunted house but I believe the house was just for one level, not sure.  One of the characters is a chibi-looking boy.  There are numerous ghosts all across the screen and you have to jump from chandeliers.  The closest the game looks like that I've found is Adventures in the Magic Kingdom on NES (the haunted house level) but it isn't that.  I don't remember the plot, just that it's a platformer, there are all these ghost enemies, and you're in this dark haunted house jumping from chandeliers.  Anyone remember this game or know what it is?

Edited by The Ultimate Mario Fan

A 90s Mahjong PC game (that was just tile matching) with pretty dank music (at least I remember liking it).
It had a lot of complex shapes and I think you could make your own. I tried finding it one day but there are so many that it's impossible.

Torrents were scarce and other downloads are littered with shady shit.
Not something I care about finding too much, but it's the only real mystery game I can think of.

Edited by Pichi

Can't say I have any right now, but a while ago I spent the longest time trying to figure out this game a friend back in Elementary school let me borrow. We're talking 1994-1995 here so that was some DAYS ago to say the least.  Eventually, I found out what it was which was Jim Power.

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of the ones that took me forever to hunt down that I couldn't for the life of me remember were Thunder &  Lightning for NES and Adventure Island.  I know that Adventure Island should have been common sense but for years I couldn't remember the shit.  Another game that I remember but don't remember was some kind of game that dealt with the NES or SNES (it was definitely one of those 2) that was a puzzle game of some sort. 

For years I wanted to say it was an Adventures of Lolo title and I thought it was the third one but I don't think so.  All I remember was that it had an overworld map of some sort and it had rainbows on the map or "rainbow bridges" of some sort that you would go over to a new area.  It was colorful like Lolo but idk outside of that.  That is one that has eluded me for years.