Official Anime/Manga/Light Novel Discussion Thread - Winter 2018

Fire

• 3 weeks later...

bumping this just to put the correct anime/manga thread up top. lol

has anybody here read Futatsu no Spica? It looks really good but I don't know when I want to dump time into it. I have a bad tendency to neglect everything else if I get too caught up reading something that I like a lot

Edited by Pichi

pop team epic ended last saturday. I really liked that shit anime, with my only regret being that the hambahgah skit did not happen. In some ways it

reminded me of those old nickelodeon sketch comedy shows like kablam.

I've also fallen behind again on darling in the franxx, I need to catch up.

this is relevant to the current season but im 2 eps away from finishing s3 of yuru yuri and its RLY good!! luv da girls!!

i was thinking itd be another no-content SoL and i wouldn't get that attached but i'm actually really fond of it flower;

now to finally catch up on the shit that IS airing lmao

Guys, this thread/preview will be the last one from me for the time being. I have been doing this for years now, but as of recently I no longer have the passion for anime or the energy necessary for this kind of thing like I once did.

Anyone can feel free to take up the baton and make these threads every season, or just revert to the previous model of one official thread for anime/manga/light novels in general.

Thanks for reading my previews and discussing weeb stuff with me all these years. Catch you later.