The Old Tower - N4A Chat Thread, January 2018

Chrom

On 1/26/2018 at 2:54 PM, Ephraim said:

@fuzz Went 3-1 tonight! 2-1 Jund 2-1 Jeskai Control 1-2 Burn 2-1 ETron

Couple of fun games vs Jeskai and ETron in particular. Also I'm pretty sure after taking stock that I'm almost the only person at the LGS playing anything below tier 2 so pretty happy with going ~50%!

I'm days late but nice going my dude! It seems as if you've got a pretty tough meta as someone playing a lower tier deck, that's definitely something to be stoked about!

I should be at modern right now but unfortunately it is looking to be a semester so busy I won't get out to play whatsoever. In the meantime I've been looking at decks I'm considering next that I cannot afford in the slightest, leaning towards G/W Company (since I already have some of the pieces - I'm a true selesnya mage at heart).

4 hours ago, fuzz said:

In the meantime I've been looking at decks I'm considering next that I cannot afford in the slightest, leaning towards G/W Company (since I already have some of the pieces - I'm a true selesnya mage at heart).

Oh man I'm already looking at another deck myself even though I still haven't remotely mastered my current one or satisfied with a build yet...

Probably something like mono-white taxes though, stable manabase/no shuffling/very interactive gameplan which is about as different from my current playstyle as you can get (minus the stable manabase - i can't quite stomach running 3 colours with no fetches. maybe if something like Eldrazi and Taxes was playable without a horrible manabase?)

• Chrom locked this topic
  • Chrom unpinned this topic