The Old Tower - N4A Chat Thread, January 2018

Chrom

1 hour ago, Young P said:

All I have right now is a part list; I can't quite afford everything until I get my next paycheck in a week. But it's probably going to look pretty similar to this. The bitcoin market has been wreaking havoc on graphics card prices and availability, so this build uses one of the few that's still in stock and fits my budget. I'm gonna snatch that part up asap and then order the rest later.

Dear god you were not kidding. My 1070 was $400 USD at Microcenter fall '16 when I built my rig, I can't believe how expensive GPUs are right now. Looking back at my pcpartpicker list, it seems like nearly everything is more expensive.. eesh. Regardless, good luck with your build! I bought mine in pieces as well, if you can snag your GPU while it's still in stock you should be well on your way.

19 hours ago, fuzz said:

She v cute, and also holy shit that was a good song. 

ok fine twist my arm I'll talk about pretty girls

Hide contents

There are foo many pretty people to count but here are some recent crushes

She's a producer at this youtube channel that I was in a video for, and if I met her that day I probably woulda died.

british accent + lovely singing voice + cute af, I mean I had no choice really

and also Mklachu who FUCKING TWEETED YOU MY DUDE

First you don't follow me back on twitter and then I see that that, I can't take this weavs 

I'll stop there cause I crush on far too many people on the internet

British accents 👌

Ohhh yeah she was the weird tadtone-looking instrument lady from the game awards. That was neat.

12 hours ago, fuzz said:

Dear god you were not kidding. My 1070 was $400 USD at Microcenter fall '16 when I built my rig, I can't believe how expensive GPUs are right now. Looking back at my pcpartpicker list, it seems like nearly everything is more expensive.. eesh. Regardless, good luck with your build! I bought mine in pieces as well, if you can snag your GPU while it's still in stock you should be well on your way.

I can relate. I was looking at Graphics chips/cards and heck I'm better off just saving up for a new laptop. The pricing is getting bad these days.

It's been quite lovely outside today and yesterday kvhappy; Nice and warm - pretty cool too on top of that

Hopefully it continues for upcoming weeks

And most of the snow from the previous snowfall (as i thought would happen last time i mentioned it) has melted, little to nothing left from what i've seen