The Old Tower - N4A Chat Thread, January 2018

Chrom

1 hour ago, ace said:

Yo you’re fuckin telling me 

Shit is mad distracting lmao, why do we do this to ourselves

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Doing ok. Getting ready to probably play a bit of Ultra Sun before heading off to bed. You?

Nice! How's ultra sun been going so far? I might pick it up down the line, would be fun to revisit alola!

7 hours ago, fuzz said:

I mean who doesn't like pretty people? Allow me to direct you to my current favorite band:

I have the biggest crush on their singer

Edited by ace
4 hours ago, ace said:

I mean who doesn't like pretty people? Allow me to direct you to my current favorite band:

I have the biggest crush on their singer

She v cute, and also holy shit that was a good song. 

3 hours ago, Weaver said:

Pics pls

ok fine twist my arm I'll talk about pretty girls

Spoiler

There are foo many pretty people to count but here are some recent crushes

She's a producer at this youtube channel that I was in a video for, and if I met her that day I probably woulda died.

british accent + lovely singing voice + cute af, I mean I had no choice really

and also Mklachu who FUCKING TWEETED YOU MY DUDE

First you don't follow me back on twitter and then I see that that, I can't take this weavs 

I'll stop there cause I crush on far too many people on the internet

14 hours ago, fuzz said:

Nice! How's ultra sun been going so far? I might pick it up down the line, would be fun to revisit alola!

It's been going great! I'm loving it so far, anything similar aside.  Been getting some pretty cool stuff from online trainers too. Snapped up a Bagon recently. Cool.

1 hour ago, fuzz said:

Got my windshield replaced, got new windshield wipers, and took care of a bunch of other errands, all in all today was so much more productive than I anticipated!

How are you all tonight?

Awesome!

Doing ok, did some shopping, got some Dr. Pepper Cherry and what not. Saw the random $10 PSN card in the wild. :o  Those things are getting harder and harder to find. Took a pic of it for the heck of it. Just listening to some music now.

11 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Awesome!

Doing ok, did some shopping, got some Dr. Pepper Cherry and what not. Saw the random $10 PSN card in the wild. :o  Those things are getting harder and harder to find. Took a pic of it for the heck of it. Just listening to some music now.

DId you get your shiny magikarp yet? 

6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Nope. Dang it. It's still being annoyingly illusive. How are things on your end?

Doing okay, on my laptop and using the wi-fi at taco bell. I might leave around in a hour or so and play some street fighter 5 arcade edition when I get home.

Edited by WING-X
26 minutes ago, Young P said:

It looks like my PC build is going to clock in at about $1400, including monitor and keyboard. Finally almost ready to retire this laptop and start using a desktop computer for the first time in something like 7 or 8 years.

What's the build looking like so far?

12 minutes ago, fuzz said:

What's the build looking like so far?

All I have right now is a part list; I can't quite afford everything until I get my next paycheck in a week. But it's probably going to look pretty similar to this. The bitcoin market has been wreaking havoc on graphics card prices and availability, so this build uses one of the few that's still in stock and fits my budget. I'm gonna snatch that part up asap and then order the rest later.