Nintendo Download: Ho Ho Haute Couture

Chrom

3DS_StyleSavvyStylingStar_screen_02.jpg?

This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:

• Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
    • SteamWorld Heist: Ultimate Edition – Prepare to command robot pirates in epic tactical shootouts. SteamWorld: Heist is a turn-based strategy game with an action twist: By manually aiming your weapons you’ll pull off insane bullet-bouncing trick shots. The Ultimate Edition includes “The Outsider” campaign, which features a mysterious ally and a shipload of new weapons, upgrades, hats and missions.
  • Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
    • Style Savvy: Styling Star – Make over up-and-coming singers, actresses and models to inspire them to stardom and awaken their inner fashionistas. As a boutique manager, you’ll style customers’ clothes, makeup, nails and hair in this fully outfitted game with 20,000+ fashion items to earn. Share your ideas online with other players and take the fashion world by storm! A free demo version of the Style Savvy: Styling Star game is also available for download in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS.

Nintendo eShop sales:

Also new this week:

That title Nintendo, why?

@purple_beard: I guess since most things that release on Nintendo for them is on Friday but eShop gets updates Thursday, this title was counted for next (meaning this week) and why it shows up here. Nintendo does their eShop updates Thursday to Thursday so anything releasing on Friday won't show up in their updates till the week after. I'm sure as I just said there are title that released Friday but didn't show up in updates the week after.

6 hours ago, DLurkster said:

That title Nintendo, why?

@purple_beard: I guess since most things that release on Nintendo for them is on Friday but eShop gets updates Thursday, this title was counted for next (meaning this week) and why it shows up here. Nintendo does their eShop updates Thursday to Thursday so anything releasing on Friday won't show up in their updates Not till the week after. I'm sure as I just said there are title that released Friday but didn't show up in updates the week after.

Not in NA PR last week yet was on the Shop Thursday and I dl'd it Friday.  Usually they put up on Thursday what comes out Thursday through the next Wednesday and state a date if its not a Thursday release.

1 hour ago, purple_beard said:

Not in NA PR last week yet was on the Shop Thursday and I dl'd it Friday.  Usually they put up on Thursday what comes out Thursday through the next Wednesday and state a date if its not a Thursday release.

No, no, no PB. It wasn't in last week PR because Friday are the cutoff day for any releases that day. Yes, it came out Friday because that was the day it was supposed to come out so now it shows up in this PR because it covers from last week Friday to today. So it isn't the release of next week but the week prior for release examples like that arcade archive game.

Like I said most Nintendo games release on Friday so that is why that game never showed up last week in the PR, tho it release the next day showing up in this week PR.