Nintendo Power returns as official podcast

Jirachi

19 hours ago, Surge135 said:

I know what i am listening to tonight. This is great news, especially bringing back old NP staff like Chris Slate.

If they could bring back Chris Hoffman, that would be amazing as he was my favorite writer in NP.

I was going to make a thread about this podcast that Hoff and Slate started a couple years back called Power Pros and it was one of my favorite podcasts. Slate left a couple of years ago to work for Nintendo while Hoff continued it with special hosts that work in the industry. While this is great news, I feel bad for Hoff. He should be a part of this, especially since he put so much work into his podcast. I believe he is around episode 120. I'll see how this podcast is of course, but I'm so used to Power Pros. 

Also I would have loved to see the Nintendo Power brand being revived with integration of news through the Nintendo Switch. I mean news comes up as updates, but adding the NP stamp would have been cool. 

Edited by Eliwoodman12
  • Chrom featured this topic