Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection - 12 games - Switch May 2018

Just now, Kezay said:

This I will probably jump in for cause that is one heck of a deal.

Right?

Hopefully that Mega Man X thing will be a collection as well. If so I'll get all 4 of these collections for a massive amount of quality Capcom at a decent price.

I don't want to be that guy but I'm gonna say it..... Ultra Street Fighter II Turbo Edition is $40 and now we get 12 classic SF games for the same price, is Capcom forgiven for charging $40 for UF II (which I think  is fair) and now with Capcom realizing the Switchs' worth is giving us this complication, does this make it up for those who thought UF II on Switch is overpriced?

Other than that cool beans, yo!lhappy;

Well, Ultra Street Fighter II is more of a remaster, thought I thought it should be sold at $30 at most, or just be digital only for $20.

But this collection is fantastic. Since it's going to be arcade perfect, I'd assume it'll be using an in-house emulator for all the titles...but that means Street Fighter Alpha 3 will not have the PS1/GBA/PSP exclusive characters...

I'll be getting this for the Switch, and PC.

• 3 months later...