Zero Cycle Montage I made. Think it's pretty badass.

28 minutes ago, Irondog666 said:

Nintendo pretty much spoiled the entire thing during the trailer and the announcement for the DLC.  The cat's been out of the bag since the announcement of it's release.

Not everyone watches trailers man

22 hours ago, IU said:

I'm looking forward to getting the Master Cycle Zero. I've still got some work to do though, but I already like what I've seen of it and how it functions. First thing I'm personally going to do with the cycle is go off Death Mountain.

I think it's pretty cool and it really does make you feel like a total bad ass.  I am not one  to get too excited over DLC but this one was pretty damn good.  The next DLC that I am really excited over is Episode Ignis on FFXV but I am trying to keep my expectations in check.  

5 hours ago, purple_beard said:

Broke out the Motley Crue "Kickstart my Heart" ... one of my top 5 Crue songs ever for a pretty bad ass video LOL.  And ending it on popping a wheelie!

yes I did and our buddy AF made a cameo lol.  I thought it was funny that he popped in right at the Red Moon that I got in my footage.  It has to be one of my favorite Crue songs of all time as well.  I mean hell I even own Crue Ball and saw them with Aerosmith back in 2007 in Detroit with Tommy Lee for christ sake lol.  Working on a new video which is gonna be a review on my KanexPro upscaler that I just got with my S-Video cables for my N64.  As people may know, 64 looks awful on HDTVs due to the anti-aliasing that Nintendo had put into the system and it outputs at only 240p making it look awful on an HDTV.  Would also test it out on the SNES but I have a model 2 that can't output S-Video, only model 1 does. 

At some point I will make a seperate video once I get my best friend's Super NES (He passed away in February at the age of 32 due to a stroke and then a heart attack).  He gave it to one of my other buddies years ago and my other buddy knows how close we were and is going to give it to me.  I am gonna steam gift card him $50 for it but I plan on cleaning it up and making it pristine.  I will probably do a custom paint job on it as well in his memory. That one will be able to do S-Video but I am not going back to see my family & friends until around New Years.  

39 minutes ago, EH_STEVE said:

Yeah I had it spoiled for me because I didn't watch the trailer

Once again you can all blame Nintendo for it because they literally spoiled everything that involved this DLC with the announcement.  Sorry if I spoiled it for you but it is common knowledge at this point. It is sort of like blaming someone for plagiarism when you are talking about something that is common knowledge or fair use.  I am sorry if I spoiled it to some degree, but once again, were talking about something that most Zelda fans know about by now.

1 hour ago, EH_STEVE said:

Oh I was long done before you made this thread.

Ok, yeah it came off that you were saying I spoiled it for you.  The only reason I posted this video was because I was well aware that a simple google search would ruin it because that was how I got spoiled.  I heard the DLC was releasing, did a quick google search to find out when the hell it was going live, and then bam like every other headline was about the fucking motorcycle.  Like I said, the mass majority of Zelda fans or anyone who has the game and was interested in the DLC knew about it within 24 hours of it releasing.