Soul Calibur 6

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2019 at 10:01 PM, Ridley Prime said:

Can see myself getting her at least even if I don't get the whole season 2 pass.

Oh, heck yeah. I remember thinking how she was conspicuously absent from the base roster. I'm happy to see her back, though slightly dismayed at the sheer volume of series veterans that were relegated to DLC since launch. I get that SCVI was developed as something of a last hurrah for the series, so including these characters at all might not have been in the cards until whatever sales the game earned made such extensive DLC possible, but I regard the video game industry with too much cynicism these days to not be slightly put off by it. 

That part I'm not entirely sure about, though I would think some more pieces would eventually be added. And yeah, I already know that with season 2, I'll just get who I like in particular instead of the whole pass, like I did with season 1. Nonetheless, it's fortunate that this game got more longterm support from fans than Namco expected, thus warranting another season.

• 8 months later...

I guess there’s but one more for fighter pass 2 after her? Glad to see Setsuka revealed regardless; she seemed like a given for awhile.

Like too how her character creation material and stage is apparently free even if you don’t buy her. Looking forward to next week’s update.