Bayonetta 1+2 coming to Switch!, Bayonetta 3 coming exclusively to Switch!!

34 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Lucked out on getting the bundle for the Wii U. Looking forward to getting 3 someday on the Switch.

I bought it then I sold out and when Bayo was announced for Smash I knew it was going to be hard to track down so I managed to get the bundle again via ebay but this time I made sure to keep the bundle. Now with the games coming to Switch I'll still keep it as sadly the first game will not be getting a physical release like it did on Wii U.

Not really gonna bother with the first two games again, particularly after how much I grinded out Bayonetta 2. If I ever want to play them again my dusty Wii U will be waiting.

Bayo 3 I’ll definitely get at some point. If it’s as much a step up from the last as Bayo 2 was from the first one I’ll be quite impressed. Also look forward to what other Nintendo character costumes she’ll probably have again.

Edited by Ridley Prime
10 hours ago, Juanblue85 said:

I bought it then I sold out and when Bayo was announced for Smash I knew it was going to be hard to track down so I managed to get the bundle again via ebay but this time I made sure to keep the bundle. Now with the games coming to Switch I'll still keep it as sadly the first game will not be getting a physical release like it did on Wii U.

Ah. I see. That sucks that they're not doing a physical release of it.

5 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Ah. I see. That sucks that they're not doing a physical release of it.

In Wii U it wasn’t a problem as the discs weren’t expensive at all but now with cartridges you can see how some games have ended up being more expensive on Switch. Capcom sadly in order to save money had to go the one game physical while the other is digital and now Sega is following suit. 

5 minutes ago, Juanblue85 said:

In Wii U it wasn’t a problem as the discs weren’t expensive at all but now with cartridges you can see how some games have ended up being more expensive on Switch. Capcom sadly in order to save money had to go the one game physical while the other is digital and now Sega is following suit. 

I don't blame them there.

On my lunch break in the middle of the night last night and I scour the web for VGA info and Bayo3 was the first news tidbit I saw.  My eyes got so wide, I'm surprised it's even happening let alone being an exclusive.  And good on Sega for bringing over the first two to get everyone caught up to speed.  It's kind of crazy that this franchise has essentially made its home with Nintendo now.

Great news.

I kept thinking for a while that there is a lull of Action games. I can't think of any at all for this gen at all. I can only picture last gen with Wii U and Bayo 2 and Ninja Gaiden 3. I hope this is the trend of finally getting more of action games again. I'm not sure I'll play 1 again but you can count on I'll will try out 2 and 3.