Elysium - N4A Chat Thread, December 2017

Tyranogre

17 hours ago, chickadee said:

no but i wish i did bc the games are hilarious to watch ppl play 

I wanna figure out how streaming them would work, because they're so much fun! I think it would be fantastic to play em' with the forum fam if we could round up enough people at once.

10 hours ago, Shiva said:

@fuzz 1-3 this week, not so great :(

Can't misplay bad matchups because one error and you're screwed...

I hear ya there.. Played a few matches with my coworker today on lunch and more often than not it came down to vialing in my lord instead of silvergill or remembering to spreading seas again for the extra card draw to maybe snag a lord off the top to vial in mid combat, etc, small stuff like that.. lol

3 minutes ago, Kirbymeister2 said:

"Let's deprive people of money so they don't buy stuff which will just will ruin the economy!"

You fucking assholes that run our country that's how it doesn't work!

Yea. Good thing is, that piece of shit isn't law yet. So onto bugging the living hell out of them. They haven't seen anything yet.

Spoiler

I hope the other people that run our country how fucking stupid of an idea this is. First of all these days it's hard to get a job so I can only imagine that to get rid of this would become something of Trump's wet dream of cleansing Amercia in his vision.

And I can only imagine how horrible that could be.

Sorry sorry after hearing that my nice Saturday was ruined.

How is everybody's day?

Edited by Kirbymeister2
26 minutes ago, Kirbymeister2 said:
  Hide contents

I hope the other people that run our country how fucking stupid of an idea this is. First of all these days it's hard to get a job so I can only imagine that to get rid of this would become something of Trump's wet dream of cleansing Amercia in his vision.

And I can only imagine how horrible that could be.

Sorry sorry after hearing that my nice Saturday was ruined.

How is everybody's day?

Spoiler

There's nothing to be sorry about there. Mine was ruined as well. It's fucking depressing.

I hope so too, but I don't count on them realizing that.

Same here. :( 

Generally ok. Getting ready to take my dogs out and stuff. You?