Elysium - N4A Chat Thread, December 2017

Tyranogre

16 hours ago, ace said:

Mine are next week and I am NOT EXCITED. 

I’m also at the imaging center for an MRI and I’m even LESS EXCITED about that. 

It was really warm and I almost fell asleep. Overall it wasn’t bad. 

You got this dude. As someone else also going through the group project struggle rn (though not to the same extent it sounds like you are) I feel for ya.

That was how I felt about my CT scan (though I think MRIs take a good deal longer), it was surprisingly not that bad lol.

5 minutes ago, fuzz said:

You got this dude. As someone else also going through the group project struggle rn (though not to the same extent it sounds like you are) I feel for ya.

That was how I felt about my CT scan (though I think MRIs take a good deal longer), it was surprisingly not that bad lol.

CT scans ain’t no thang. I’ve had them before and they’re fine. An MRI has your whole body in a super tight tube for like 30 minutes. I’m super claustrophobic so I was freaking the fuck out beforehand. It was tight but my head stuck out the other end and the bed was comfortable so it wasn’t awful. I got to rock out to heavy metal on the headphones they gave me so it was an okay experience. I actually almost fell asleep in the machine so it couldn’t have been too bad. 

And i I had to do a group project almost entirely by myself today so I’m frazzled to say the least 

2 minutes ago, ace said:

CT scans ain’t no thang. I’ve had them before and they’re fine. An MRI has your whole body in a super tight tube for like 30 minutes. I’m super claustrophobic so I was freaking the fuck out beforehand. It was tight but my head stuck out the other end and the bed was comfortable so it wasn’t awful. I got to rock out to heavy metal on the headphones they gave me so it was an okay experience. I actually almost fell asleep in the machine so it couldn’t have been too bad. 

And i I had to do a group project almost entirely by myself today so I’m frazzled to say the least 

Yeaaaaah I don't even like being tightly wrapped in blankets so MRI's are not on my short list for experiences to have. Glad to hear it isn't as bad as you thought it'd be though! Did you get to pick heavy metal or was that the default lmao

5 minutes ago, fuzz said:

Yeaaaaah I don't even like being tightly wrapped in blankets so MRI's are not on my short list for experiences to have. Glad to hear it isn't as bad as you thought it'd be though! Did you get to pick heavy metal or was that the default lmao

She asked me what i wanted and I made a joke about heavy metal since you’re not supposed to have any metal inside the machine. She laughed and said sure so I jammed out while I was jammed in the machine 

The cat puked all over my bed and woke me up this morning. The dog puked all over my car this morning. The windshield wiper blades on my car failed today. And now my dad’s flight got delayed so I won’t get to bed until after midnight. 

Today fucking sucks