Elysium - N4A Chat Thread, December 2017

Tyranogre

58 minutes ago, ace said:

Day 2 of being on light duty:

one of my coworkers is bitching about me and calling me lazy because I’m not doing everything I usually do. 

Side note: this coworker is a lazy asshole 

Fuck that guy, break his back in retaliation.

1 hour ago, Blue.Frog said:

Still at shoprite?

Yeah, unfortunately. I have one more semester of university and then I’m getting the hell out. I hurt my back at work and have a doctors note saying that I’m in light duty for the next month at least. I have an MRI scheduled because I might need surgery. However, I’m lazy because I’m not hauling things around. 

3 hours ago, ace said:

Yeah, unfortunately. I have one more semester of university and then I’m getting the hell out. I hurt my back at work and have a doctors note saying that I’m in light duty for the next month at least. I have an MRI scheduled because I might need surgery. However, I’m lazy because I’m not hauling things around. 

How dare you be injured and not do heavy lifting!!!!

8 hours ago, ace said:

Day 2 of being on light duty:

one of my coworkers is bitching about me and calling me lazy because I’m not doing everything I usually do. 

Side note: this coworker is a lazy asshole 

It's always the lazy ones who never do any work themselves who seem to be the first to speak up when someone who normally does a ton of work is doing less than they normally do.

3 hours ago, fuzz said:

It's always the lazy ones who never do any work themselves who seem to be the first to speak up when someone who normally does a ton of work is doing less than they normally do.

PREACH 

im one of the hardest working people in my department and as soon as I try to take it easy I get shit for it. Unfortunately for them I have a medical exemption and they can blow it out their ass 

15 minutes ago, Pichi said:

Nice tired emote. I'm wide awake though psyduck;
it's 7 here. been studying for a few hours now. what's your usual morning ritual?

It's now 8:05 here.

Coffee, coffee, more coffee.

It's the busy time of year at work for me so I come in at 7 now instead of 8:30

"Hey I'm gonna give myself a break tonight, go to sleep early, and then go to school before class and finish my homework then!"

Don't know how many times I've told myself that lie this semester but here's another perfect example lmao

So ready for this to be over..