Rumor: Super Mario themed cereal being made by Kellogg’s

Fuzzer1

I can believe it, what with Nintendo's stronger marketing push lately. And there was Nintendo themed cereal in the 80s so it's not that unlikely. The amiibo sticker is pretty weird though; would it unlock a cereal box outfit for Mario in Odyssey? Make Cappy a cereal bowl that Mario wears on his head? Turn Mario into a giant marshmallow?

5 hours ago, Eliwood8 said:

I can believe it, what with Nintendo's stronger marketing push lately. And there was Nintendo themed cereal in the 80s so it's not that unlikely. The amiibo sticker is pretty weird though; would it unlock a cereal box outfit for Mario in Odyssey? Make Cappy a cereal bowl that Mario wears on his head? Turn Mario into a giant marshmallow?

It makes him part of a complete breakfast

Makes me wonder if they'll even bother to put one of those NFC blockers in the box, like the do with regular amiibo. If not, I can totally see people bringing their Switch to the store so they can scan the box. :P  Personally, I think they should just include an amiibo card in the box.  It can be the "Prize inside!" bigsmile;

If this does turn out to be real, I'll definitely buy a box, just so I can "Look! Nintendo released an amiibo that's just a box!" awesome;

Edited by alienboyva
  • 1 month later...