Net neutrality and Ninfora: how could N4A be affected?

Fuzzer1

Naturally, the ISP’s will be on their best behavior for awhile to create the illusion that they’re not slimy toads. Comcast particularly has felt the least believable/sincere so far though... Glad I don’t have them either, but it’s really a case of pick your poison now.

The Russia and cables thing is definitely more worrisome at the moment.

38 minutes ago, Ridley Prime said:

Naturally, the ISP’s will be on their best behavior for awhile to create the illusion that they’re not slimy toads. Comcast particularly has felt the least believable/sincere so far though... Glad I don’t have them either, but it’s really a case of pick your poison now.

The Russia and cables thing is definitely more worrisome at the moment.

Exactly. Like usual.

Word. That is not good.

4 minutes ago, Ridley Prime said:

Yeah well, the possible problem with Russian forces is something more out of our hands. At least the net neutrality situation is something we can all fight to some degree, but the other sounds more for the US department of defense or something to handle. /shrug 

One thing at a time here...

Yea fair point. But it's still very concerning. Hope that the DOD puts a stop to it. But it never hurts that people find out about it. 

Yep. Just gotta keep applying pressure and hope that the courts can put an end to it.

I never realized we had all these data cables under the sea. When you think about it, it makes since, because where else would you put all these? IDK, what Putin is trying prove here, but if he actually does fuck with these cables, it could patiently start a WW III...That is if Kim Jong-un doesn't beat him to it. :v 

Just think how ironic that sounds in this day and age...WW III being started, because of the internet. awesome; Just goes to show you just how much as a society we rely on the internet. Kinda scary.

Edited by alienboyva
26 minutes ago, alienboyva said:

I never realized we had all these data cables under the sea. When you think about it, it makes since, because where else would you put all these? IDK, what Putin is trying prove here, but if he actually does fuck with these cables, it could patiently start a WW III...That is if Kim Jong-un doesn't beat him to it. :v 

Just think how ironic that sounds in this day and age...WW III being started, because of the internet. awesome; Just goes to show you just how much as a society we rely on the internet. Kinda scary.

I think he's trying to continue to disturb, disrupt and interfere with different countries and what not.

Definitely. It's scary to say the least.

But to be honest, I'm glad that we're all here going through this bs together. At least there's that.

Edited by Doc Brown

Like hell would I watch the thing itself. Can at least entertain any videos of channels I follow about it though to see what they have to say but beyond that...

Pai's original video of him dancing like a fool actually got removed for copyright infringement, from what I understand (so I assume the above posted one is just a repost/recapture of that vid). He used Harlem Shake without permission and now the DJ or producer of the music is trying to sue him. :D

10 hours ago, Ridley Prime said:

Like hell would I watch the thing itself. Can at least entertain any videos of channels I follow about it though to see what they have to say but beyond that...

Pai's original video of him dancing like a fool actually got removed for copyright infringement, from what I understand (so I assume the above posted one is just a repost/recapture of that vid). He used Harlem Shake without permission and now the DJ or producer of the music is trying to sue him. :D

Ah.

Irony is a bitch. That's great news.  :D