Net neutrality and Ninfora: how could N4A be affected?

Fuzzer1

2 minutes ago, Jirachi said:

We still got congress to vote,right?

I thought it already went through... ? 

12 minutes ago, Ridley Prime said:

Alright, take a deep breath y'all. Other countries have been fine without net neutrality. We only had it since, what, 2015? Let's try not to make this the end. If monopolies happen, actions will be taken. The courts will never hear the end of it from multiple cases if worse comes to worse.

We've had it since the 90s, but we've just been talking about it this decade because of the legality of it and how to regulate it.  

And I think in this current climate, I don't know about the future of the net. Who are the ones responsible for the internet's fate now? Do THEY understand the internet like the current generation does? 

4 minutes ago, Anselma said:

This was the expected result even if we didn't want it to be.  But the fight's not over, stop freaking out and mobilize.  Let people who aren't internet-savvy know why this is a problem, be proactive, and inform others.  Call your senators, do anything you can muster.

It's sure as Hell not over yet.

I'd want to post a video of "Don't Dream It's Over" by Crowded House... but... this whole thing is... confusing.

1 minute ago, Ridley Prime said:

I am in a red state that's not on the list unfortunately, but it's more telling how many of them are doing this rather than which ones, specifically.

That's me as well unfortunately. Yep. I hope more states get some balls and step up, including any red ones.

4 minutes ago, Jirachi said:

Can we get a law to never repeal Net Neutrality? 

Better yet, put that in the first amendment. Because, I believe the internet should be under free speech or whatever. If not, it should be a new amendment. Because Net Neutrality should be a civil right.  

I don't want a shadow looming over me when I do something on the internet. That just screams Orwellian.