Net neutrality and Ninfora: how could N4A be affected?

Fuzzer1

7 minutes ago, Kirbymeister2 said:

Alright my bad didn't know I'll have that delete. Sorry about that.

No problem, it's easy to mistake articles like that. Especially given the environment.

I just double checked the first line or so via Google and it lead me to the Onion article. It's how I make sure something is legit in part.

Edited by Doc Brown

https://www.engadget.com/2017/12/13/attorneys-general-request-delay-net-neutrality-vote/

The FCC's controversial vote on net neutrality protections is scheduled to take place tomorrow, and as we get down to the wire, opposition to the proposal hasn't slowed. Today, 18 state attorneys general sent a letter to the FCC asking for the commission to delay the vote, The Verge reports. Their plea centers on evidence that fake comments that used real individuals' names were submitted during the FCC's public comment period. "A careful review of the publicly available information revealed a pattern of fake submissions using the names of real people. In fact, there may be over one million fake submissions from across the country," they wrote. "This is akin to identity theft on a massive scale – and theft of someone's voice in a democracy is particularly concerning."

kek

2 hours ago, Ridley Prime said:

If fucking Roy Moore can be taken down, so can this shit... Let me hope.

I'm pretty sure the FCC has control over this,not the house or senate. Hope I'm wrong.  

Business wise,this will kill the economy all because if that fraud trying to shut down the net. 

Edited by Jirachi

Those fuckers. They're trying to get away with more highway robbery.

It's the old 'if we can't get what we want, we'll do so another way'.

Uh no.

http://beta.latimes.com/business/lazarus/la-fi-lazarus-fcc-net-neutrality-vote-20171212-story.html

Source:  la times

Heads up. Bills are about to go up.

Edited by Doc Brown
4 minutes ago, Ridley Prime said:

It's not over till it's over. We'll know soon enough tomorrow... Even if Ajit ShitPai wins this battle, I don't think he'll be allowed to win the war. Granted, the system of ISP fuckery will be harder to undo when they start getting more money out of the deal, but I'm sure there'll be some kind of reckoning.

Agreed. But damn... I just hope the courts are still in people's favor. That's what I'm concerned about too. Yep. Here's to hoping. Bet quite a few people will just drop their service. Can't say that I'd blame them either.

Edited by Doc Brown