Nintendo eShop Cyber Deals live until 12/11 - up to 50% off

It's so silly they're console locked. There's a bunch of stuff I want, but it's the wrong version. Like Demon Crest being the 3DS, and Shovel Knight the Wii U...

It's not like they're trying to clear out old stock, this is digital content.

Edited by Marxforever
1 hour ago, avalonknight said:

Decided to get Dual Destinies. And yeah, there are some other games like I want to, but they're not on the system I want to play it on, like Blaster Master Zero.

I remember when there was sale on that game like a year or two ago but I bough that game during its launch. I bring this up because its sequel Spirit of Justice had sale through the Capcom sale (I think it was back in late September of this year) and I didn't have the money to get then but thought; 'okay I'll dive in and get Spirit of Justice, it won't go on sale'. Wrong, I feel like such idiot. I wish I wait but I wait over a year to get that so I can't really blame myself, sort of.

40 minutes ago, Art_de_Cat said:

A lot of good deals, but most I already have.  SF64 3d has my interest,...... but kinda surprised not more Switch games being discounted.

Yeah, but this time there's better selection of games then just some which again now I own like 60% of games up there.

1 hour ago, Rizz said:

This was the perfect time to heavily discount 1-2-Switch so many more people who would otherwise never buy the 'game' could see the different ways you can interact with the Joy-cons. But they didn't, unfortunate.

Considering 1-2-Switch is basically a glorified tech demo. If Nintendo really wanted us to see what the Joy Cons for their new fangle console were capable of, they should have just made it a pack in. At this pint, think we're way past the point where anyone would care.

Edited by Marxforever
13 hours ago, Marxforever said:

It's so silly they're console locked. There's a bunch of stuff I want, but it's the wrong version. Like Demon Crest being the 3DS, and Shovel Knight the Wii U...

It's not like they're trying to clear out old stock, this is digital content.

Yeah I want Blaster Master but for Switch

• Chrom featured this topic
On 11/23/2017 at 9:11 PM, Destiny Hero said:

Cute how retail game downloads were slashed in half and they're still more expensive than the physical versions. Nintendo is weird and still not paying us to play 1-2 Switch.

I'd imagine the physical stores want to burn through their inventory to make way for new product. Though I'm surprised by how high some of the digital games in the Cyber Deals cost. Just cannot compete with...yup, Gamer's Club Unlocked.

Edited by avalonknight