AMA Yellow's Tenth Year Anniversary

Yellow

For some reason I thought my tenth anniversary was today. It actually was last friday, whoops, oh well.

I joined Nsider2 on November 3, 2007, I never recorded when I joined Nsider (but I believe I was 13 at the time) and I've been on Ninfora since, well a year ago when it was created.

So I've been with this forum for awhile. I never got to do a proper 10th year anniversary on Nsider, and that was always something I wanted to do, which I guess I messed this up by doing it so late but whatever.

Not sure what to do with this but I guess doing a AMA was the best option since I never did one on here and it's what all the cool kids do right?

Also, I think I'll make a list of people I've enjoyed talking to over the years. I may forget a name or two so I may edit this as names come to me:

Youngster Joey

Blue.Frog

Deku

StrawberryKeiki

Cryptic

SatoshiKyu

Kirbymeister2

Katsie

AGES

Doc Brown

Mystery Ninja

Tyranogre

Art_de_Cat

The Guardian Mew

Melee Girl

Grimlock

Chronic Olimar

Cajun

Scrippy

Gold

Necro

Weaver

Red

Eh_Steve

Iridium

Luna

SNESFanatic

Awesomemov

(Sorry if I put two different usernames for the same person, or if I forgot your name, it has been 10 years and so many usernames have changed its hard to remember who's who.)

And for anyone who wants to talk to me off Ninfora

Discord: Yellow#6045

My steam username is coolcatkim22

Add me if you'd like to!

So, without further ado, ask me anything!!!

Edited by Yellow
5 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Congrats! :) 

What's your favorite movie to watch over and over?

Thank Doc!

That's a good question. I've watched many movies over and over again, I'm kind of autistic weird like that.

It'd be hard to pick one but I guess if I had to it would be Shattered Glass since that's the one that comes to mind right now. I really like movies where it turns out a good chunk of what we know was fabricated by a character in the story. I also like watching A Beautiful Mind over and over for the same reason. Didn't like The Usual Suspect as much though for some reason, maybe it's cause we never know how much of it was fiction which just drives me crazy.

Also, I'll also mention really dense animated films. What I mean is animated films that don't just look stunning but also there's tons of stuff in the background you don't catch first time upon viewing like in Megamind or Coraline. 

8 minutes ago, Yellow said:

Thank Doc!

That's a good question. I've watched many movies over and over again, I'm kind of autistic weird like that.

It'd be hard to pick one but I guess if I had to it would be Shattered Glass since that's the one that comes to mind right now. I really like movies where it turns out a good chunk of what we know was fabricated by a character in the story. I also like watching A Beautiful Mind over and over for the same reason. Didn't like The Usual Suspect as much though for some reason, maybe it's cause we never know how much of it was fiction which just drives me crazy.

Also, I'll also mention really dense animated films. What I mean is animated films that don't just look stunning but also there's tons of stuff in the background you don't catch first time upon viewing like in Megamind or Coraline. 

You're welcome!

Nah you just like them :P. That's not weird. It's cool.

Nice.

grat on decade
i know my nsider1 reg date but not my ns2
the only two good friends I made from here are people who only stuck around for a year or two. i've forgotten nearly everybody else
so kinda cool that you have such a big list, although i guess that's probably more common for most people that bothered to stick with it to the point of coming to ninfora as well

On 11/9/2017 at 11:53 AM, Pichi said:

grat on decade
i know my nsider1 reg date but not my ns2
the only two good friends I made from here are people who only stuck around for a year or two. i've forgotten nearly everybody else
so kinda cool that you have such a big list, although i guess that's probably more common for most people that bothered to stick with it to the point of coming to ninfora as well

Thanks. To be honest, I remember a lot of names but some of those I don't even remember what we've actually said to each other just that they were friendly.

I tried to include as many people as I could so I even went back to Nsider2 to remind myself. I'm really worried someone I forgot isn't on the list.

On 11/9/2017 at 5:08 PM, Kirbymeister2 said:

Who is your videogame lord and savior?

You Not sure, probably either a Pokemon trainer or an Earthmate

Huh, that's weird I thought I added you to the list. Fixed.

On 11/12/2017 at 7:28 PM, Blue.Frog said:

Conglaturation on 10 yrs!!!11 I know I don't really come on as much but I'm always on discord if you ever need something 

Thanks Blue! Love ya man!

On 11/16/2017 at 11:16 PM, Shulk said:

Nice to see another shoes be around for over a decade. Congrats. 

Oh man Shulk, I didn't realize you were still here. Thanks!

On 11/17/2017 at 8:39 PM, Sir Grim Locksmith VIII said:

Congrats Yellow! 

Fooking jesus still can't believe 2007 was 10 years ago.

Question: Do you have Prince Albert in a can? 

Thanks Grim!

I do, but he's not coming out. He's mine now.

Edited by Yellow