Nintendo Download: Gotta Go Fast!

Chrom

Switch_SonicForces_screen_01.jpg?downloa

This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:

• Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
    • Sonic Forces – In the darkest of times, the world needs a hero. Fight through a world destroyed by Dr. Eggman and a powerful new villain in Sonic Forces, the new fast-paced action platformer from the team that brought you the Sonic Colorsand Sonic Generations games. Sonic Forces lets you speed through rolling ruined landscapes as Modern Sonic, catapult past perilous platforms as Classic Sonic and use powerful new gadgets as your own Custom Hero Character. Sonic Forces will be available on Nov. 7.

Nintendo eShop sales:

Activities:

• My Nintendo Holiday Sweepstakes – Have you signed up for the My Nintendo rewards program yet? If so, you can enter the Nintendo Holiday Sweepstakes, exclusively for My Nintendo members.* Vote for your five most-wanted gifts for a chance to win a prize pack that’ll make your holidays bright. For more details, please visit http://happyholidays.nintendo.com/. Not a My Nintendo member? It’s easy – and free! – to join here.
  • Sonic the Hedgehog My Nintendo Rewards – The Sonic Forces game arrives Nov. 7 on Nintendo Switch. My Nintendo is celebrating the occasion with Sonic the Hedgehog rewards, including wallpapers, a Nintendo 3DS theme, and 50 percent discounts on some of Sonic's greatest hits! See the full selection of available Sonic the Hedgehog My Nintendo Rewards here.

Also new this week: