Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Discussion Thread | *Version 1.2.0 available (Big Update)!*

@Chrom Yeah, I totally agree! I wish events were more fun instead of just a grind fest. :( 

BTW, get ready for another event starting today... awesome;

This seems like it will be a bit easier to get all the items compared to the Holiday Event. All I really are just the kites, especially the Isabelle one. ^_^ <3

Edited by alienboyva
  • alienboyva changed the title to Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Discussion Thread | 🎉 New Year's Event 12/26 - 1/18 + Rainbow Isabelle & K.K. tees avail. until 1/7 (Android only)👕
  • 2 weeks later...
  • alienboyva changed the title to Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Discussion Thread | 🐱Rover's Garden Safari! 1/11 - 1/22🌸

A new update is coming soon and it will add...

- Customize the terrain in select areas at your campsite! 
- Place more than one rug at your campsite. 
- Dress up your animal friends! 
- Make it easier to ask for help in Shovelstrike Quarry. 
- Improve the ease of use of the Market Box. 
- Make changes to the gardening feature. 
- Add new fish and bugs

Link: https://gonintendo.com/stories/299607-animal-crossing-pocket-camp-next-version-update-detailed

Here we go, guys! Another event! >_> That's 4 events back-to-back! I know they want to make money, but can we please get a break in between events? :( If you keeping doing event after event, people are going to get burned out and stop playing. Animal Crossing is supposed to be a game that you can play at your own pace, not a total grind fest.  Seriously, if I wanted to grind all the time I'd go play an MMORPG or something. :| 

Hell, I didn't even bother much with this past event, mainly because of how often you needed to check-in. Plus, the shit catch rate on some butterflies. 

• alienboyva changed the title to Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Discussion Thread | ❄️Winter Sports Event! 1/22 - 1/31❄️

Yeah, Toonami gets that nobody likes massive grinding in their Animal Crossing.

Oooo....They also know the power of the LAMP CULT!

30 minutes ago, Gold said:

Completed last event, but the glitch for the two stools didn't work for me so I only have one...

The only hard part of this event will be enough snowflakes for a lv5 rink 

Yeah, you're most likely going to have to use leaf tickets, unluess you want to play every 3 hrs, given how short the event is.

I just need to 30 snowflakes to get the Snow Park (don't want the female clothing items).

Edited by alienboyva

Once I get this gay-ass ice princess outfit thing I'm gonna bounce. These events have been brutal, and now this butterfly BS has totally drained my willpower. Been playing since the Australian release and my friends list is a ghost town.

No pleasure in mindless grinding, and luck-based games are horrible for my self-esteem. I'm keeping Fire Emblem around, but this has to go into the pile of unhealthy games I only redownload for big events.

2 hours ago, alienboyva said:

Yeah, you're most likely going to have to use leaf tickets, unluess you want to play every 3 hrs, given how short the event is.

I just need to 30 snowflakes to get the Snow Park (don't want the female clothing items).

There's only two levels to the snow park so not really.

And the female items, you only suffer a loss of 10 tickets on the higher priced stuff so it's worth it if you have extras by the end of the event.

Nintendo is listening...

Man that gardening event... -_-' The shit catch rate on butterflies, plus there were times when I planted flowers and didn't even get butterflies. :( 

I just hope they start giving us a break in between events and make them less grindy. The Winter Sports Event has been good compared to the others.

• alienboyva changed the title to Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Discussion Thread | 🌹Lottie's Gothic Rose Festival! 2/1 - 2/10🌹
On 2/1/2018 at 11:18 PM, Gold said:

I'm fucking weeping at the idea of another garden event.

The rewards are good and like, every three butterflies bats this time, so at least it won't be as painful.

Oh my goodness. I just looked up Pocket Camp to see how it's doing and saw there was ANOTHER consecutive event, and another gardening one already, and the spawn/catch rates aren't improved by very much.

Fire Emblem Heroes had a very similar fuckup at the same point. The developers waited a long time to bring the event back, and it was made dramatically easier. What originally drove players away furious is now by far the most anticipated recurring event.

FEH went above and beyond in reassuring us that the devs were listening and sympathetic. The ACPC team has been acting tone-deaf.

3 minutes ago, Destiny Hero said:

Oh my goodness. I just looked up Pocket Camp to see how it's doing and saw there was ANOTHER consecutive event, and another gardening one already, and the spawn/catch rates aren't improved by very much.

Fire Emblem Heroes had a very similar fuckup at the same point. The developers waited a long time to bring the event back, and it was made dramatically easier. What originally drove players away furious is now by far the most anticipated recurring event.

FEH went above and beyond in reassuring us that the devs were listening and sympathetic. The ACPC team has been acting tone-deaf.

Catch rates are muccccccch higher this time