Ultra Megalopolis - N4A Chat Thread, November 2017

Chrom

Just now, ace said:

It didn’t end yet. They said it ends 11/1 but it’s 1:34 am and I have class tomorrow morning so I can’t grind any more levels. 

I'll have to update real quick and spend my saved credits, thanks for the reminder dude. I'm glad that they discounted last year's skins, I didn't get Dr. Junkenstein or Witch Mercy last year so it's nice to get a second chance.

1 minute ago, fuzz said:

I'll have to update real quick and spend my saved credits, thanks for the reminder dude. I'm glad that they discounted last year's skins, I didn't get Dr. Junkenstein or Witch Mercy last year so it's nice to get a second chance.

The only one from this year I got was cultist zenyatta. I only got one other event legendary and that was Junkenstein. I played a shitload as well. Drop rates seemed really low. 

1 minute ago, ace said:

The only one from this year I got was cultist zenyatta. I only got one other event legendary and that was Junkenstein. I played a shitload as well. Drop rates seemed really low. 

I had a similar experience, though I didn't play nearly as much this year as I did last year. A buddy of mine ended up with 5/8 legendaries from this year, two of them from the same loot box. I'll admit I was pretty salty over the voice chat about that one lmao.

I think the only one I have is Ana's from last year, didn't open any event skins this time around. Junkrat and Mercy are my favorite characters, so I'm stoked to finally have those two. There were some great ones this time around too though, shame I couldn't play much this time.

I was trying to figure out why I couldn't quite in the other thread. But I forgot it was a new month and so we have a new thread! Happy November! flower;

@Reilly I don't really enjoy sports argument/rivalries either, so maybe that's related. I was in a long term relationship with someone who loved arguing about everything and I think it just turned me off of any and all arguing, supposedly friendly or otherwise.

@Chrom Doing pretty well! I've not felt sick or anything, but I haven't been sleeping a whole lot. Last night was the most sleep I've gotten so far and that was 6h. That happened to me while we were in Hawaii earlier this year, too. It's kinda weird, but I'm feeling fine despite the lack of sleep.

1 hour ago, K said:

Band that I was going to see twice in dec canceled all of their shows in Florida. Sucks ass. 

Damn was it specifically florida or did they cancel a bunch of dates?

1 hour ago, ace said:

Some douchebag just made a scene over the price of organic chickens. 

Man, I’m the lowest man on the totem pole here. I don’t make the prices. Leave me alone. 

That is something I don't miss about the grocery life for sure. No ma'am, I don't control the egg prices. Yes they might have been cheaper before. No I can't give you that price. My manager will tell you the same thing.

Worked in an area with a lot of old, entitled people who think that because they had been shopping at that store since before I got there, they got to make the rules. 

Shit sucks, us lowly workers are the ones they take it out on of course, when we have absolutely no power over that.

Just now, fuzz said:

Damn was it specifically florida or did they cancel a bunch of dates?

That is something I don't miss about the grocery life for sure. No ma'am, I don't control the egg prices. Yes they might have been cheaper before. No I can't give you that price. My manager will tell you the same thing.

Worked in an area with a lot of old, entitled people who think that because they had been shopping at that store since before I got there, they got to make the rules. 

Shit sucks, us lowly workers are the ones they take it out on of course, when we have absolutely no power over that.

Florida specific. They did the same thing a few months ago and I was really looking forward to these shows since I didn't get to see them when they canceled before.

5 minutes ago, K said:

Florida specific. They did the same thing a few months ago and I was really looking forward to these shows since I didn't get to see them when they canceled before.

Damn that's some bs then. I feel ya on the concert woes, last night I found out a group I really wanted to see was coming to a nearby city but apparently it was way too late and unfortunately it was already sold out since it's a pretty small venue. 😢