Ultra Megalopolis - N4A Chat Thread, November 2017

Chrom

17 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

Didn't we already solve the whole Net Neutrality thing a few months ago? And a few months before that? How many times do we have to put up with this shit before it stays dead?

Nope. It's like taxes, women's health, and all that jazz. The right (for the most part) is obsessed with going after people's rights and what not along with privatization. Might as well call it the party of beating a dead horse. Betting they're trying to wear people out so they'll stop calling them and stuff. Thing is, we won't. Sorry guys, but we're not going to sit back and let you take away people's rights and all that.

16 hours ago, fuzz said:

Lol what kind of audience does he have for dad jokes literally all day? Is it random people on the phone or like, a group Skype call of Dads to just dad joke back and forth?

Finally woke up and got a chance to play, this game is SO cute. I figure I'll spend my saved Google play credit from surveys on it, but nothing else if I can help it.

Well he's our corporate safety guy for like the plants and factories, so calling supervisors or government safety boards, etc.

16 minutes ago, chickadee said:

This is gearing up to be a sad and lonely thanksgiving since ill be the only one in the house and away from all my family and friends for the first time ever and im trying not to be sad 

but im really sad anyway 

Aw, sorry, Sarah. 

Fly to Florida real quick and join my family.