Ultra Megalopolis - N4A Chat Thread, November 2017

Chrom

7 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

I don't.

If Big Brother wants to watch me fap, who am I to stop him?

But like, what if Big Brother is recording you fapping, selling said recording for profit, and not giving you your fair share?

What in the heck, Nintendo?

I tried looking up a game on their website and it's acting like I don't have a password set. tongue;

I do. Idiots.

So I went and deleted the password reset as I DO NOT need to reset a password that hasn't been hacked.

My only guess is that it thinks that signing onto it via my laptop (since I haven't for awhile) is a new log in.

Edited by Doc Brown
5 hours ago, EH_STEVE said:

The newer guy in the cubicle next to mine (over the wall) is in his 50s and makes non-stop dad jokes on the phone to people ALL day.

Lol what kind of audience does he have for dad jokes literally all day? Is it random people on the phone or like, a group Skype call of Dads to just dad joke back and forth?

3 hours ago, ace said:

This game is cute

Reveal hidden contents

23DED015-32E0-454E-A90F-C0F0DA51B37F.thumb.png.af5075c0c2c1f45792c669ed2380fb00.png

the monetization is obnoxious though. 

Finally woke up and got a chance to play, this game is SO cute. I figure I'll spend my saved Google play credit from surveys on it, but nothing else if I can help it.

19 minutes ago, ace said:

No, not really. It actually seems to be pretty generous in handing out the premium currency so if it keeps up it’ll be perfectly fine. 

Oh I see. Well that's good. I don't like games that cater to the whales (the ones who spend a lot in game).

19 minutes ago, Jirachi said:

Net neutrality is at stake again. 

Yea. Pai is obsessed with trying to get rid of it. Same with the FCC.

Big thanks to Patton Oswalt and Robert Reich with ways to try to counter.

Spoiler

Patton Oswalt‏Verified account @pattonoswalt
Call and e-mail and BOMBARD @AjitPaiFCC: Ajit.Pai@fcc.gov (202) 418 2000 He wants to destroy #NetNeutrality. Don’t let him.

https://twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/933032839037124608

Here's the number that works: 202-418-1000

The above one (the one in Patton's tweet) has been disconnected.

And just found out about this petition via Robert Reich... https://savethenetfromtrump.com/

Just signed it.

Some shit from Mr. Carr of the FCC:

This is such a load full of crap. Let's see... how many people can afford what you want to do? Given that I'm more than willing to guess that you all will charge an arm and a leg for service.

Edited by Doc Brown