Ultra Megalopolis - N4A Chat Thread, November 2017

Chrom

35 minutes ago, ace said:

It was nice. They were pretty spread out so it didn’t feel cramped like a lot of these things usually do. I’ll probably be back next year. 

That's dope dude, I'm glad you had a good time and got to see Cody too! I haven't had the chance to meet anyone irl from online, but it's crazy how long we've all been on these sites that I feel like it wouldn't be weird at all. Well, maybe a bit but it would still be so cool lol. I've still never been to a con but quite a few happen around me, so I oughta try and see if my friends wanna go to one sometime. 

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Gotta love Directv, can't handle a rainstorm. It's gonna be a bitch when snow shows up. theydonothing;

Truth. We've got Directv as well, though fortunately we don't get much more than some heavy rain during the winter.

4 minutes ago, fuzz said:

Truth. We've got Directv as well, though fortunately we don't get much more than some heavy rain during the winter.

Yea weather stinks sometimes. Hoping for not a ton of snow this winter as I'm hoping to catch the new X Files episodes. But I'm betting I'll have to wait. And dear Fox takes a week and a day to put them up on their site. Going to be fun dodging spoilers. anhero;

Edited by Doc Brown
4 hours ago, Ret said:

ohno;

I forgot to get a Trainer Cap Pikachu when they were available.

Damn

That reminds me how long it's been since I've played. I don't think I even got one of Suicune, Raikou, or Entei. rip..

17 hours ago, fuzz said:

That's dope dude, I'm glad you had a good time and got to see Cody too! I haven't had the chance to meet anyone irl from online, but it's crazy how long we've all been on these sites that I feel like it wouldn't be weird at all. Well, maybe a bit but it would still be so cool lol. I've still never been to a con but quite a few happen around me, so I oughta try and see if my friends wanna go to one sometime. 

Buy a plane ticket to DC in January and come to Magfest with my friends and I y; 

13 hours ago, Kodiack said:

Upgraded my network today. Got a Ubiquiti EdgeRouter X and a Ubiquiti AP AC LR  Getting solid speeds to my phone over WiFi!

Screenshot_20171118-211231.png

My laptop over WiFi is even faster yet (480/420 Mbps). Wired is fast as always.

6804188479.png

Jealousy doesn’t quite describe how I feel right now.