Ultra Megalopolis - N4A Chat Thread, November 2017

Chrom

22 minutes ago, The Moon said:

I lost my winter coat somehow between Colorado and Alabama and here so I really need more winter clothes too lmao 

Thankfully its still fairly autumny around here so my jackets are fine 

Nice.

It's getting chilly on my end. 

Hope ya luck out on thrifting today. :) 

21 minutes ago, ace said:

Another day another 27 killed in a mass shooting. Now let’s not jump to conclusions and act to early on this one. God forbid we stop it from happening again. 

#ThoughtsandPrayers

(Though on a serious note, one huge problem is how anti-gun activists are way less devoted than pro-gun ones....It'd be nice if it were just the NRA being awful, though.)

Just now, Chrom said:

This wasn't in my state but I remember that there was another shooting at a Walmart the other day and it just makes feel even more unsafe to go out anywhere to do typical things like shopping. This really sucks.

That one was in a Denver suburb, which is not a random Walmart, I would imagine.

4 hours ago, ace said:

ABRA-KA-FUCK YOUUUUU

YES OH MY GOD that was amazing haha

Taco is amazing. I think I'm 5 episodes in, I forgot to download more so I'll have to get the rest for my drive back on Tuesday. Another moment that stood out was where I think in the first episode, Merle says something like "I'm here looking over my cantrips in the wagon" "You know you can just call it masturbating dad, it's okay" 

Makes me really yearn from some DnD again

2 hours ago, fuzz said:

YES OH MY GOD that was amazing haha

Taco is amazing. I think I'm 5 episodes in, I forgot to download more so I'll have to get the rest for my drive back on Tuesday. Another moment that stood out was where I think in the first episode, Merle says something like "I'm here looking over my cantrips in the wagon" "You know you can just call it masturbating dad, it's okay" 

Makes me really yearn from some DnD again

Im in the last arc before the finale. I love these boys and I’m so going to miss them when it’s over. 

On 11/4/2017 at 12:13 PM, ace said:

Did I ever share this here? I don’t think I did. I was very proud of this moment. 

one of my proudest moments that im still mad didnt get potg was a triple kill with rein's charge. earthshattered onto the point on nepal, charged three dudes into the pit

edit: also one moment that got captured in a potg, but not in full:

playing as sym on point A hanamura, put all my eggs in one basket and set up my turrets in the room directly to the right of the choke. paid off pig time, almost the entire team walked in there. started absolutely melting people while my team was also firing away, enemy mercy just can not resist the huge res, so i ended up getting a 10 man kill streak out of a single team fight

Edited by LimeCatMaster
14 minutes ago, Shiva said:

sheesh, what prompted the drive?

It was for filming the youtube video thing I mentioned a few pages back! The distance was why I was pretty hesitant, but I get to visit my sister so the trip is worth it for that alone!