N4A Secret Santa 2017 (Sign-Ups Closed)

Chrom

Unwrapped the presents tonight.

Spoiler

QDZ4Ryg.png

My mom watched me as I tried the game out and now she wants to play it! :D :P 

Om3sv8a.png

Can't wait to use these for gaming and SD card storage. They aren't always that easy to come by these days.

agS5kec.png

Really like the Pokemon socks! They're nice and comfy. lvhappy;

f89C69H.png

Caution... Pokemon Cards look larger here than they appear. :P 

Thanks for the the wonderful gifts, @Stopdoor! :) 

25 minutes ago, Stopdoor said:

Haha, no problem. People might not be able to tell there, those DS Card Cases are actually weird lego pieces. Just a really bizarre thing I found.

Hopefully you do enjoy the game, it's actually really legit once you get past the slow tutorials. Pretty much as good or better than the 360 games in everything but graphics.

Yea sorry about the weird lighting there. My laptop's camera kind of stinks. :P  Nah, they're not bizarre. They're cool.

Cool. The graphics are just fine. The tutorials didn't confuse me too much either.

Spoiler

s1UQvjLlwZEZsqIls89GhTEjuUZgtRCRtGeua_cY

Thank you so much for the gift! NieR: Automata is a game that I've quite been looking forward to playing! Several of my friends played this game earlier in the year and have very high praise for it. I had a couple of them message me as soon as I booted the game and the first thing they recommended was that I install FAR to really get the best experience, heh.

No doubt I'll be fully enjoying this! :) Sounds like I'll need to dedicate a few days to fully appreciate the game. My friends all seemingly became hermits during the time that they spent with it. :P

5 minutes ago, Kodiack said:
  Hide contents

s1UQvjLlwZEZsqIls89GhTEjuUZgtRCRtGeua_cY

Thank you so much for the gift! NieR: Automata is a game that I've quite been looking forward to playing! Several of my friends played this game earlier in the year and have very high praise for it. I had a couple of them message me as soon as I booted the game and the first thing they recommended was that I install FAR to really get the best experience, heh.

No doubt I'll be fully enjoying this! :) Sounds like I'll need to dedicate a few days to fully appreciate the game. My friends all seemingly became hermits during the time that they spent with it. :P

Holy shit that's a really nice view, nice and green.

14 minutes ago, K said:

Holy shit that's a really nice view, nice and green.

Yeah, that's one of the many things that I quite enjoy about living here! We're just across from the botanical gardens. We're getting some long overdue rain today - it's relaxing! Here's a clearer photo out the window:

Spoiler

XqR-HpbQUSXebHvtAR--WrZDO973kjvmWc_oyZ6d

I'm looking to buy my own house very soon. Hoping to get a view half as good as this!

On 27/12/2017 at 10:48 AM, Fire said:

Yay! It was a bit of a trial to get your gift to you Kodiack, haha. Steam's new gifting policy really hampered me from being able to do what I originally thought of, so I had to think a bit outside the box. I hope you enjoy it, and Happy Holidays!

I can relate to that! I went through the same hoops when gifting @fuzz The Witcher 3 and Stardew Valley. Gifting internationally can sometimes be quite the task, even digitally. :P

Thanks again, by the way! No doubt I'm going to enjoy it. :)

23 minutes ago, chickadee said:

@Reilly i got my gift my dude and i would have taken pics but the ups dude delivered it literally as i was leaving for work lol

i will take pics either tonight after work or tomorrow!!

Sorry it took so long.  My holiday season has been really hectic this year.  Glad it got there safely.