N4A Secret Santa 2017 (Sign-Ups Closed)

Chrom

The presents from my Secret Santa arrived today!

Spoiler

We'll start with the card.

jKObqV8.jpg

I could already tell who it was from at this point... haha.

dLzmSgb.jpg

It's pretty funny how this turned out. I was his Secret Santa last year, and now the roles are reversed! Very cute Christmas Tiki.

TLKjKAQ.jpg

Onto the gifts! (Funnily enough, I originally thought the package for these was something I had ordered a few days ago for someone else, so I didn't think to check this until right before I was going to go to bed tonight. I got a pleasant surprise.)

0yQMvFQ.jpg

You know it's a gift from Ty when Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. is involved. Happy to be the third person ever to own this! Next up is...

7ertRt8.jpg

SsKNjPv.jpg

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, featuring some really nice bootlegged boxart! I half-expected there to be Bootleg Fire Emblem copied onto a cartridge in there to mess with me, but it was the real deal, haha. This made me smile and also sad that I've been too busy to get back to playing Bootleg FE.

Last but not least...!

E6DQ6vC.jpg

The interactive DVD visual novel Hourglass of Summer...?! I did not expect this at all! I love this gift so much, and yet only me, Ty, and Mystery Ninja would understand the context. I am looking forward to playing Nana Mizuki's route like 9012301283012831 times.

QzusQX4.jpg

Thank you so much @Tyranogre! I appreciate it so much - I love them all!

Actually, you're the fourth person to own Codename STEAM. Zora texted me the other day to say that Iri bought it because it was literally three dollars at Best Buy.educate;

I pasted that Christmas Tiki into MSWord fully expecting it to look all washed-out once it printed. If I had known that my dad's printer was that good, I probably would've just printed out the FE Echoes boxart instead of doodling it on the back of the generic Gamestop liner. But I'm glad I didn't check the printer beforehand.

Since you love Nana Mizuki so much, I figured that the screenshot Let's Play from two years ago was missing something since you couldn't actually hear her voice. So, I got you a copy of the game itself to not only rectify that, but also allow you to experience it in all of its early-2000's glory!

Hmm? What's this...?

xn1Xk4V.jpg

It is a poster tube addressed to me that I have no recollection of ordering, with the sender only listed as "An Artist on Redbubble".

u59blaO.jpg

And if we look inside the tube, we find...

BqcCopa.jpg

...a rolled-up poster, wrapped in what appears to be a paper ruler with a blue sticker on it.

But wait, what's this...? It's not just one poster, it's two! And it's not just any two, it's...

nBqYk4n.jpg

Halloween Nowi and Summer Tiki!kvhappy;

tenor.gif

Thank you so much, Artist on Redbubble! I love them! flower;

9 hours ago, Isotope said:

I too was visited by the Artist from Redbubble.

Hide contents

N2Kt49P.jpg

It's a poster from Persona 3, my favorite, and the best, Persona game i will not hear otherwise!

Thank you, Mysterious Artist! I love it!

Glad you like it! It’s an art piece by Orioto, who does a number of fantastic wallpapers and physical posters. 👍

To my Tiny Tim, I'm so sorry for my delay.  I only managed to get to the UPS store today, so it won't be there for Christmas, but it will be there before year's end.  The UPS store guy estimates it should be there on Tuesday or Wednesday.