N4A Secret Santa 2017 (Sign-Ups Closed)

Chrom

On 12/8/2017 at 10:47 AM, Ephraim said:

holy fuck

thanks so much to my secret santa - not mentioning their name here in case they wish to remain anonymous (i know who you are! - btw i'm not actually dutch, only moved to the netherlands a few months ago :P) I opened the package today which came in a few days ago and it contained a:

-ixalan magic the gathering starter box

-fire emblem warriors, and a

-nintendo switch

i even had to open all of it immediately because i didn't quite believe it at first >.>

surprise!

I was going back and forth on what to get you Magic related until I had @fuzz help me out on deciding what was a good purchase (I play Yu-Gi-Oh, and I really don't know anything about Magic) and all the while keeping it a secret from him too. And when I had Chrom relay you my questions (especially the one about potentially receiving a game out of your country), I was hoping that I didn't give away what I was planning to gift.

Happy Holidays! Hope you have a happy and healthy 2018 bro! :^)

Edited by Isotope

i would like to apologize in advance to my tiny tim bc i honestly just do not have the money to have stuff shipped to me to wrap prettily and then shipped to them, so they're gonna be getting their gift in a dreadfully boring box

my heart is in the christmas spirit but my wallet is not, but i hope they enjoy it anyway ;_;

eta: dec. 18th-20th

So I’ve been pretty down recently. Work has been awful. School has been beyond stressful. I just had to finish a group paper by myself today, and I’m frazzled beyond belief. 

I came home tonight and found that my secret Santa gift came in, so I wasted no time tearing into it. 

Part 1: some delicious chocolate I’ve already eaten too much of 

C580FB32-A3E6-4C36-9D01-AED650CF1BAD.thumb.jpeg.fbe3da2ba1d425cfba936ae7679cf8d9.jpeg

Part 2: The overwatch anthology part 1, which i will start reading immediately 

34E5B45E-64B7-419A-BDD8-A18C80CD9AAA.thumb.jpeg.d36d20b5daf9d00a6c28927b6adfd55a.jpeg

And last but not least, Part 3: 

8489BF79-DA87-4591-8557-66D83C020D67.thumb.jpeg.dcf43334dc5601c51061e88338a48a7d.jpeg

SHE IS PRECIOUS AND I LOVE HER 

This made my day, my week, hell, the last couple months for sure. This is the best secret Santa I’ve ever taken part in and I’m actually happy for once. Thanks @Eliwood8, you’re the fucking man