N4A Secret Santa 2017 (Sign-Ups Closed)

Chrom

It's only been a week and I'm already receiving gifts! I only just got home from Thanksgiving last night and this was waiting on my doorstep: The Legend of Zelda: Arts & Artifacts!

Spoiler

IMG_0521.thumb.jpg.49f818b38ec2780c6af3ff948f50e926.jpg

Here's just a bit of the artwork found inside:

IMG_0523.thumb.jpg.44294c068c0564a836e75076081ef7e3.jpg

This is awesome, the artwork is beautiful and so nostalgic. Leafing through this reminds me of being a kid and drawing the artwork from Nintendo Power and game manuals. And this book is a perfect complement to the Hyrule Historia I already have!

I also received a game which I assume must also be from my Secret Santa because I don't remember ordering it from GameFly myself: Final Fantasy XV!

Spoiler

IMG_0522.thumb.jpg.4a1e6793be77881ac512629f67f8edf6.jpg

This is great, I've been meaning to get this all year, now I'll have to put some time into it over the holidays. Thanks so much Matt, and happy holidays!

4 hours ago, Eliwood8 said:

It's only been a week and I'm already receiving gifts! I only just got home from Thanksgiving last night and this was waiting on my doorstep: The Legend of Zelda: Arts & Artifacts!

Hide contents

IMG_0521.thumb.jpg.49f818b38ec2780c6af3ff948f50e926.jpg

Here's just a bit of the artwork found inside:

IMG_0523.thumb.jpg.44294c068c0564a836e75076081ef7e3.jpg

This is awesome, the artwork is beautiful and so nostalgic. Leafing through this reminds me of being a kid and drawing the artwork from Nintendo Power and game manuals. And this book is a perfect complement to the Hyrule Historia I already have!

I also received a game which I assume must also be from my Secret Santa because I don't remember ordering it from GameFly myself: Final Fantasy XV!

Hide contents

IMG_0522.thumb.jpg.4a1e6793be77881ac512629f67f8edf6.jpg

This is great, I've been meaning to get this all year, now I'll have to put some time into it over the holidays. Thanks so much Matt, and happy holidays!

No problem man, glad they got there safely. Enjoy the gifts and Happy Holidays to you too! 🤗

I am so stoked!!

Spoiler

1202171707_HDR.thumb.jpg.d2b030cb04a38a16c1b5b7785745b02a.jpg

I have been wanting to play The Witcher 3 ever since building my PC, and now I have it and two expansions to play through as soon as I'm through with the semester!! I've heard so many amazing things about this game and it has been at the top of my list for a year now, so I'm so glad to finally be able to!

Thank you again so much, @Kodiack!!

Heyo, so I just received my Secret Santa gift from @fuzz - Nidhogg 2 on Steam, which is a perfect get for me. I played through the Arcade mode today and it's pretty stellar, all you hear about is the grotesque art style, but it's actually extremely beautiful and the gameplay is still extremely solid, love it.

9IzyiSF.jpg?1

N1ACwuk.jpg?1

gJzWabs.jpg?1

I think I've got my gift to send soon, I'll be on it in the next few days.

23 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

Chrystal Chronicles is such an underrated game.

Yea it is. Got it for my Wii years ago and it's pretty good.

I'm almost done with the  ***** for my Tiny Tim. Just have to wrap them up and get things ready to go.

Edited by Doc Brown
On 12/3/2017 at 8:39 PM, Tyranogre said:

Chrystal Chronicles is such an underrated game.

As is Crystal Bearers, in my opinion. They may be pretty unconventional Final Fantasy games but I enjoyed both. Looks like a pretty great gift combo, K!

Side note: I still remember when Crystal Bearers came out in 2009 it was on December 26th for some reason, so for Christmas that year my brother gave me an IOU for the game.

So, this CD came in the mail yesterday and I can only assume it was from my Secret Santa.

Spoiler

20171207_145330.jpg

If it was from my SS, thank you!  I've never heard of these guys, but I'm always open to listening to new music.  I'll probably have time to listen to this tomorrow and I'll let you know what I think.

If it wasn't, then consider this an off-topic post about a random CD by some guys I've never heard of shipped to my house from Amazon.

Edited by Reilly