Stranger Things

Ridley Prime

@purple_beardWell based on the end scene/cliffhanger, which hints that Hopper may not be dead as we never actually saw him die or disintegrate on screen, there will definitely be a season 4, but the Duffer brothers said it will probably be the last season, which I agree is a good time to wrap it up, with how older the kids are getting now and stuff, whom hit puberty pretty hard this current season. lol

Edited by Ridley Prime

Steve "The Hair" Harrington continues to be the absolute best.

Other thoughts:

Spoiler

If not for that mid-credits cliffhanger on the final episode I almost would have thought that this was the end of the whole series, 'cause it kind of felt like the right send-off for the characters. It might not have been as fleshed out as I would have ideally liked but it felt like the right end for the characters' relationships and that feeling of growing up and growing apart, while still retaining a friendship.

Anyway I loved the season, Stranger Things truly is one of the best things Netflix has produced, and I absolutely want to see more of Steve and Robin hanging out.

12 hours ago, purple_beard said:

That was the facility right?.... Cause at the end my man said not the American....and they grabbed that Russian.

The facility at the end was in Russia, Bremner did all his shit in Hawkins.

• 7 months later...