Fire Emblem Cipher: Series 11

Chrom

Not specifically related to Series 11, but I'm just now noticing that Akira Fujikawa recently started posting albums of their FE Cipher illustrations on Pixiv, many of which were never shared before. Here are links to the relevant albums and which character cards are featured in each of them:

Series 10

Leif R, Forrest HN

Series 9

Alm N, Gray N (both previously released on Twitter)

Series 8

Tharja R, Tharja N (same as Alm and Gray)

Series 1~7

S1: Marth N, Ogma ST

S2: Forrest R, Forrest N

S3: Priam HN, Greil ST

S6: Claude HN, Forrest HN

S7: Hisame HN, Hisame N

They also contributed the art for the new Xander and Ryoma in Series 11, but have not posted them anywhere yet at this time.

This illustrator seems to sometimes also be credited as Shoko Fujikawa, but I don't believe this correct and is meant to be spelled in English as Akira Fujikawa according to FE Heroes (for Celica).

May any of this information be interesting or useful!

Random thought: I hope someone will be able to translate or at least transcribe the special talk CD to be sold at Comiket later this month. I'd love to know what the characters will converse about. I'm also pretty interested in seeing what other new artwork can be found in the special artbook, the Lucina one is great sample in my opinion.

2 hours ago, Chrom said:

Nice Elise/Sakura playmat too! I never knew you owned that as well.

I didn't think Clive's card could look any more radiant, but it does!

I actually got the playmat rather recently thanks to a friend! flower; He had been reselling some of his Cipher stuff to fund other things and he was willing to sell it to me at cost. He treated it very well and I'm super happy to have it since I had wanted to get one ages ago but scalping prices were way too expensive for me.

2 minutes ago, Ephraim said:

but why isn't eliwood terrified then

Well, he hasn't gotten a matching magazine promo yet, so for all we know he might be terrified in that one.

Honestly, though, Ephraim seems like the kind of guy who would at least be able to fake a stoic demeanor in such circumstances.

Nintendo Dream just released the cover of their February issue but it doesn't mention anything about FE Cipher on it, so I'm starting to think it may not have any promos.

DRVesIfUIAAnNcX.png:small

Enjoy a nice pair of Tikis from Fuzichoco's Twitter they're sampling, with the full image you can find in the special Comiket book!

About Comiket, I think it looks like they'll be starting up another Twitter account for those interested in keeping track of product availability at their booth as they have in past years, which you can find with the handle @FEcipher_C93. It's not set up yet but I'm suspecting it will be within the next few days.

Random thought: I wonder if the person who used to cosplay Felicia and Flora will be there again? I don't recall seeing them anywhere since around the time the Faith & Engagement piano arrange CD released earlier this year.

Some other updates:

DRnnVBJVQAEULBk.png:largeDRnnVYjUEAAnWaS.png:large

Intelligent Systems provided a page about the upcoming regional qualifiers, and have revealed that these two promos of Tiki and Nowi will be handed out to participants as a set in advance of Cipher Sai 2018, where they will also be given out. We had seen the art for these two before, but now we know when they'll start distributing these, which will be from January 21 to February 25 at the qualifiers.

In the latest column update, the topic for the group is all about Comiket, and they include a variety of images relating to the merchandise to be sold there. They also include a sample video of the drama CD (I think Xander is supposed to be the mystery guest listed in the track list?), where in the video description you can also see that @FEcipher_C93 is indeed the Twitter account you can follow for official updates specifically about it.

• 2 weeks later...

While Comiket is going on, Intelligent Systems is also hosting a year-end banquet, and like other events they hold like this, they put on display various artworks for the most recent and upcoming sets, which include new artwork of interest!

DSTn6-IVAAIQ0HB.jpg:large

Lissa by Tetsu Kurosawa (there are shots of this without the signature, but I liked this photo best)

DSTbBHXUMAAIicM.jpg

Sigurd by Mayo (rough seen before, but now finally completed)

I also saw the promo art for Tiki and Nowi on display but I don't remember if the full art was ever seen before or not.