Legend of Pokemon - Watercolor Heroes

The best and strongest Pokemon cosplay is Mew of course.;)

EDIT: Tho, Victini is my fave Pokemon and Majora is my 2nd fave Zelda game with BotW being first, the close 2nd place winner in my eyes goes to Mewtwo as Fierce Deity Link.

It's a real shame Gastly is a Poe, to me it doesn't make sense it's the moon. The Poe fits more.

Edited by DLurkster
3 hours ago, DLurkster said:

Mewtwo as Fierce Deity Link

According to the artist, Mewtwo is actually dressed as Deity Fierce because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

3 hours ago, DLurkster said:

It's a real shame Gastly is a Poe, to me it doesn't make sense it's the moon. The Poe fits more.

I agree that a poe would be a better fit for Gastly, but thinking of it the other way, I think other Pokémon like Haunter or Duskull would be better fits for a poe, and Gastly is the only Pokémon that is an ominous, floating sphere, so there aren't really any better fits for the moon.

On 10/18/2017 at 12:13 AM, Reilly said:

According to the artist, Mewtwo is actually dressed as Deity Fierce because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

I agree that a poe would be a better fit for Gastly, but thinking of it the other way, I think other Pokémon like Haunter or Duskull would be better fits for a poe, and Gastly is the only Pokémon that is an ominous, floating sphere, so there aren't really any better fits for the moon.

Yeah, I agree because the eyes for Gastly it can be the moon but Duskull or Hunter are actually better suited for poes.

On 10/18/2017 at 3:39 AM, Marxforever said:

That must be old, Mimikyu would make a much better Skull Kid. Esspecially since one of the Links is, rightfully, Pikachu.

Oh snap, you're right about and hello Marx, long time, no see. Don't be shy now.

On 10/19/2017 at 6:47 AM, DLurkster said:

Oh snap, you're right about and hello Marx, long time, no see. Don't be shy now.

I'm still around, just haven't had a lot of time lately. Would love to play some Kart or Smash with you guys again. It's been months....

Hopefully I can make it to the next Kart night. But I'm usually either at work or in the middle of something when the reminder I set for it goes off.

Edited by Marxforever